Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeps Logging Out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I keep my Flex2 from logging me out? Happens a couple of times a day, so I have to stop and log back in to see how I'm doing.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Do yoh mean the app is logging you out? If so, try uninstalling the app, restarting your phone and reinstalling the app and see if that fixes it. Let us know how you go.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I am also having same issue.  I am being logged out several times a day

Best Answer

Do yoh mean the app is logging you out? If so, try uninstalling the app, restarting your phone and reinstalling the app and see if that fixes it. Let us know how you go.

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem...won't stay logged in. I uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted iPad and it did not solve this issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this fix, and it actually seems to have fixed the problem (not been logged out for about 24 hours so far). Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is good to hear. Let us know how it goes longer term!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep - reinstalling the app did the trick. Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is everyone’s go to answer and it has not solved it. Nothing like going for a run, looking at your app and have to log back in!!!  Problem keeps getting worse.... every few days to every day to multiple log in each day. 

Best Answer

This is a known problem with iOS at the moment. See this THREAD

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many people reporting this problem are using Android. Including me. Tried the fix. It didn't work.

Another thing to add to the list of gripes about my Charge 3 which Fitbit cannot be bothered to fix.

Never buying another thing from this lousy company.

Best Answer

The same thing happens with my charge 4 with a pixel 6 phone. It will only work when I am on my house Wifi. After a while, it always logs me out. I hope they fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It hasn't worked for me either, and this is really getting on my nerves! It won't let me swap over to Google Fitbit account either, even that closes down! 

Has anyone actually got a fix for this because I'm so close to throwing my phone and my sense 2 out the window

Best Answer
0 Votes