Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No device found

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app can't find my device since about 2:30pm EST today.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

I've turned bluetooth off and on.

I've turned my phone off and back on.

Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well I spent 45-mins on the phone with a lovely fellow in support and we tried numerous things and it eventually worked. 
I believe what eventually fixed it was unpairing my Fitbit and doing the pinhole thing. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I'm same only had this device for 2 days? It last synced at 1157 am and now no device found... I'm so bummed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same situation with mine! It last synced last night at 10pm and I've also followed the steps you've taken (including logging onto my desktop and checking for any firmware updates - all good there) and still nothing = "no device found" when tested again separately on both my iphone and android devices. 

The acquisition with Google probably has something to do with this, hahaha! Not happy thought as my FitBit is linked to Vitality too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I plugged in the charger and reset my Fitbit - now it works!

Grab a mobile sim pin and press down for 5 seconds into the little pinhole of the charging device - the lights will flash. Then grab your phone and patiently wait to let it sync and it should work!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine seems to be okay now so far so good
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I spent 45-mins on the phone with a lovely fellow in support and we tried numerous things and it eventually worked. 
I believe what eventually fixed it was unpairing my Fitbit and doing the pinhole thing. 

Best Answer

Thank goodness for this post! Was about to give up in frustration. Didn't even know the pin hole was there - first post I've come across that mentions it!! All working again now.

Best Answer
0 Votes