Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After updaying the app and also restarting my flex 2. The information is not sycing with my phone 

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Same for me. I did an update last saturday and it was working. The app was updated 3 days ago (iOS - 3.37) and I cannot anymore sync my Flex (1). The app seems to not find it but reports no error 😕 

Best Answer

My problem today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Flex 1 also quit syncing today (it has a full charge and is still counting steps)!

Best Answer

here to report the same problem. samsung galaxy note 8 and flex. everything is updated and charged but doesnt sync

Best Answer

I did an online chat with the support who went thru all the steps to fix the problem.. I've now been passed to another team who will contact via email to try and help with the problem

Best Answer

Flex 2 did this a couple of weeks ago, turned Bluetooth off and on and it was ok for a while and all info still there. This time I can't get it to sync at all although the tracker does still buzz.

Best Answer

Hey I’ve had the same problem all week. I’ve tried everything. Just got off the phone with customer support. Turn your Bluetooth off and then plug the flex in the charger and restart it. I have the flex 1 so I have to stick a paperclip in the back and hold it for 3-4 seconds. Not sure how the flex 2 is for restarting but maybe try that then turn the Bluetooth back on last. Mine synced up as soon as I did that. Good luck 

Best Answer
Will try that again thanks
Best Answer
I had to do this twice in a row on my Flex 1, but it started syncing again - thanks!
Best Answer

I confirm it too. I did a reset of my Flex 1 and the sync is back. 1st time I had to do it since I bought it in 2013.

Best Answer

I have a flex 2 and it will now not sync.  still counting, but not even showing up on phones bluetooth.  Have cycled bluetooth off and and on, no luck.  How do you reset flex1?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi KenY,

If you meant "How do you reset flex2?" here is an answer from a few years back:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Flex-Flex-2/How-do-I-reset-my-FitBit-Flex-2/td-p/2062880

Best Answer
0 Votes
HiI have Flex2. But i had to put pebble in charging unit. There is a small button you press for 3 times in 5 seconds and this resets it. It is now syncing. I had to google how to do it. Good luck.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
Exactly same problem
Best Answer
0 Votes
My Fitbit has just synced for the first time in nearly two weeks,
Best Answer

That is exactly my issue. Without changing any settings my flex 2 suddenly can’t pair with the phone. The app finds the flex two but there is no communication between the phone and the app

Best Answer
I got a miraculous fix, notification that the flex battery was low and hey
presto all data suddenly showed up!🤪😄
Best Answer
0 Votes

For any one who's curious the flex 2 can be restarted by putting in in the charger and pressing and holding a little square button on the back of the charger for 3-5 seconds. 

Best Answer

This was wonderful!  It works!  I had to do it a couple of times and found out you have to press it 3 times in quick succession. Thank you!

Best Answer