Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reset my FitBit Flex 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My flex 2 is not syncing and I would like to try a reset. But I don't know how? It hasn't synced for the last couple of days.

Best Answer
0 Votes
63 REPLIES 63

Takes a little practice to get the cadence down, you may have to try a few times:

• Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  • Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place. You’ll know the connection is secure when the pebble vibrates and you see the indicator lights blinking.
  • Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
  • Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful. Might take a few times to get the presses "right"
  • Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it back into the wristband.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

I did the reset because my FitBit Flex 2 also has not synced since Wednesday evening, but it is still not syncing. What now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

On your mobile, delete or forget your tracker in bluetooth (settings)

If your mobile doesn't find it again to re-establish connection, turn bluetooth off then back on, if still not discovering your tracker, power off the mobile and power it back on - let us know 🙂

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

I have performed all steps ... and my phone won't discover my Fitbit Flex 2.

Now what?

Gunnar

Best Answer

Same problem here.

Best Answer

Same issue with my Flex 2.

Best Answer

Syncing problems can be really annoying! Here is my favourite 'fix' (because it works for me!)

Restart your tracker at least three times in a row.
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186
Then go to Bluetooth Settings on your phone and unpair the tracker, turn off bluetooth and restart your phone. Turn bluetooth back on and try syncing again, making sure there are NO other bluetooth devices within range, or they are switched off.

If it is still not working, have a read of the Help Article below and work through all the checks and suggestions.
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Let us know how you go.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you...did all....no change

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@bigjoey38 Then I suggest you contact support (link in my signature)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thanks!

Best Answer

Same problem here! Hasn't synced since my phone update yesterday! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, @KCSpiegel@gunnarb and @Awagaman, it is great to see you around! I'd like to know how it is going with your Flex 2? Is it syncing now? If the issue persists, please confirm that you have followed information: 

- Restart your Flex 2

- Reboot the Bluetooth

- Reboot your phone

- Make sure that the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
For some mysterious reason — after several fruitless attempts to reset — my Fitbit suddenly started functioning again 😊

gunnarb
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is starting to  work intermittent....still not happy...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My FitBit is now syncing.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds pretty great that your Flex 2 are syncing fine now my friends @gunnarb and @KCSpiegel. If you need further assistance, let me know. 😉 

@bigjoey38, could you please tell me, do you have syncing issues with your computer, your app, or is it syncing fine now? Do you have the "all day sync" option activated on the app? Let me know! 

Have a nice day, guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

hi there 

is am experiencing the same problem others have reported "tracker not found". I have followed the instructions to reset the tracker but still my phone can't find the tracker. I have turned the phone off and on again and also chacked that Bluetooth is active.

youare not wrong about being annoying!! seems that I am not alone with this problem. there must be a better way!!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I am getting error message saying tracker not found. this started a few days ago but was fixed for a while  today it will not resolve despite following all the advice on the community forum including reinstalling the fitbit app. can you please help 

me 

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here.  followed all the steps, still nothing.  how annoying!  there is obviously an issue here, and it seems to have gotten worse since this latest update.  what is most frustrating is my alarms don't work right if the battery dies.  They don't work right again until I sync!  hate being late!!!

Best Answer