Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product feedback.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a fit bit and have had to have it replaced multiple times.  I even upgraded thinking that maybe choosing the cheaper product was the reason for my problems.  That was not the case.  I got the upgraded model and it did not track my heart rate so they had to replace it.  This was my 4th replacement in the course of 6 months.  With the new it wouldn't track my sleep correctly but everything else worked so I didn't complain about it.  However, I left for a trip out of the country and the band broke.  The band was only 2 months old tops! I called wanting a full refund because I was sick of having to contact them every month or so and they couldn't because it was past the 45 day window.  I hate FitBit!  Will never recommend it to anyone and will let any and everyone I know how my experience was!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @JynB, a warm welcome to the Fitbit forums. I know how you're feeling and I completely understand the frustration you may experience because of all the inconveniences with our products. I want to thank you for the time you took to provide your comments to us, this is really important since it make us grow every day to be one of the greatest fitness companies ever. As a friendly reminder, I'd like to share with you our Returns and Warranty policies so you can understand better the response received from our Support Team.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your response is such a cop out. I have had similar experience and am based in RSA. Don’t see any reference to the warranty section.  Besides that, if you just want to have the watch repaired and you are willing to pay for it, this is also not possible. Had I known this at the time of purchase, I would not have bought the FitBit. It makes no sense to buy an item that is redundant 18 months after purchase because it can’t be repaired even if you are willing to pay for it. Was not a bad App, but the customer care leaves a great deal to be desired. Regrettably I bought three FitBit items, only the scale still works. The rest died within 18 months. They were not inexpensive. I have moved to Garmin who have global service centers and whose approach focused on how they can solve your problem as opposed to pointing out why it cannot be down. 

Best Answer

These watched are complete trash! First one lasted 8 months, upgraded and the second one lasted 13 months! Not buying anymore of your trash! Fit bit sucks! Probably made.by kids in china! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Returned my fitbit to retailer. I wanted it primarily for sleep tracking and it didn't work as advertised for me and calls to support caused no improvements. Disappointing product to say the least. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Went for pathetic Fitbit to a Garmin. Never looked back.

Thank you and kind regards

Arthur
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not only did the device I get not work for me, but what isn't clear up front is that some features take signing up for and paying for monthly fees.  So the purchase price is not the only cost if the buyer wants all Fitbit advertises.  That is deceptive. Glad to have gotten my money back. 

Best Answer
Fit bit sucks!Sent from my Boost Mobile Phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

MarlenS,

But you all are NOT making ANY improvements!! These posts have gone on for YEARS!!

Fitbit OWES its consumers CLEAR verbiage in its packaging that states "product will NOT last more than a day, a week, a year".

Fitbit is outright deceiving its consumers. Shame on Fitbit. Shame on you for your repeated posts thanking us for our feedback.

From ALL your very disgruntled Fits*it owners

Best Answer
0 Votes