Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Flex 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Flex 2, and I love it. I love the fact that it doesn't have a screen only the dot, because I can have it on my right wrist and still have my watch on my left.

There is only one thing I would love to see in Flex 3 - a heart-rate monitor. I came across the Amazfit Cor, and it has a heart-rate monitor, and I would love to see this on a Flex 3. I don't need any screen, the app is great, keep the dots and add heart monitoring, and I would be first in line to buy 🙂

Probably not the right place to request functions for upcoming products, but why not.

Best Answer
108 REPLIES 108

Totally agree. If I can add to this: same bands as Flex 2 or compatible. Just like Alta and Alta HR can use the same bands. 

Best Answer

Hey guys @SunsetRunner and @EhsanM, I hope you are doin' well!

The idea of a Flex 3 with more features, but always keeping it's comfortable and lightweight design, sounds pretty awesome. Let see what our team thinks about it, as they are always looking to improve even more the Fitbit products. 

Let me suggest you to visit our Feature Suggestions board and post this idea there, so other users can take a look at it and vote for it. 

Have a nice day! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Yes. A sleek flex with a heart monitor would be perfect. Hence a flex 3

My watches will always be nicer than those trackers. I own an Alta HR which is lovely. But my watches are lovelier...

Best Answer

Hey @Kokopelli, it is great to see you around more often! 

Oh! Yeah! A new Flex model with heart rate monitor would be awesome to see. But I think it'd look kinda like the Alta HR, don' you think? Man Tongue Haha, anyways, this is a good idea. Let's see what our team is planning to do next. 

Keep us posted my friend! 

Best Answer

Would love this as well!  I like wearing a nice watch sometimes and I love the option of the Flex 2 worn on my other wrist for step tracking, but I hate missing out on HR data.  

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

It wouldn't be like an Alta since there would be no screen and it 'd be waterproof. One of the things Ilike about the Flex 2 is how thin and discrete it is. The Altas are too bulky for me. You can't wear them with a watch and I don't need to check my data in real time anyway.

Best Answer

Exactly. Data’s can be checked on the device it is paired with. Eventually a vibration and a colour to tell you which heart rate you have reached when doing an exercise... rest, fat burn, cardio....

but if it can’t be done it would not be a problem. Just a sleek discreet design please.

No no no! No screen, because screen means bulky. 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Hey guys! @Kokopelli, @SunsetRunner and @Heather-S! Thanks a lot for your comments. Go ahead and keep us posted as this is the perfect place to make your voice heard. 😉 Those are pretty good ideas for a new Flex model. I would like to see a tracker with screen but a little one so it wont lose it's comfortable and slim design. So let's see what our team decides to do in the future. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

I’ve always had Fitbit’s top model. Currently I wear the Ionic.  I’ve also always been a watch person with a nice collection of watches.  I own and LOVE the flex 2 because it’s perfect for the right wrist while wearing a watch on the left.   I can’t wait for the flex 3.  Extra features would be great but the tiny size is a MUST 

Best Answer

Hey @Tedzone, it is great to see you around more often! Well, there is no guarantee that a Flex 3 will be released. I hope so, 'cause I thing the same as you about this tracker. It's design and features are just perfect. Is one of my favorites. 🙂 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer

Please release the new flex 3 with a hr monitor. I love the idea of have all the functionality in a minimalist design. I think it would be a great fit. 

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @Rishinbhatia! It would be nice to have a different Flex model, that keeps the swim feature and in addition, has heart rate monitor. Let's see what our team is gonna do in the future. 😉 

If you have further comments, keep me posted! 

Best Answer

Yes a slick, discreet, flex3 yet packed with tech that will be backed by it’s owners smartphone.

this is just what we need.

A new flex with an hr would not look like an Alta as it wouldn’t have a screen... it would permit an accurate sleep analysis feature and heart rate and be as slick and discreet as possible so one can keep wearing the fancy watches... 

A lot of us are still cclassic when it comes to timepieces.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Hey @Kokopelli, I hope you are doin' fine! Those ideas sound great to be implemented on a possible Flex 3. I appreciate your feedback. Our team is constantly reviewing the Community searching for new features to be added on future devices. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

Please release the flex 3 with hr and swing feature soon. I can't wait. 

I really like the look of flex as it's so discrete which helps me wear my classic watch.

Rishi 

Best Answer

Can other motion sensing be improved a little as well as adding the HR and keeping the small size and waterproof going... like better sleep detection settings, and it registering climbing motions, say for ladder drills or rock climbing...?

Best Answer

Hello I am going to keep maintaining the main message. 😃

I am advocating for the slickest most discreet possible flex 3 with those tiny lights and an HR that would rely on a smartphone for whatever precise infos. A screen would ruin its camouflage. No screen. The first company that invent that and couple it with a smart application I will bbuy it 😃

the Alta HR is slick and has a screen and as much as I like it I prefer my regular watches. So I am currently wearing it on the other wrist but I have to admit it looks awkward. If I have a nice dinner I take it out. Two screens is ridiculous. 

Best Answer

Hey guys! @Kokopelli@RobbyLeigh and @Rishinbhatia, I hope you are doin' fine! 

I'm pretty sure that our team always keeps an eye on new ideas for new products, so rest assure that surprises might come in the future. Let's hope that a Flex 3 can come out, I would love to see it and wear it. 😉 

Keep participating folks! 

Best Answer
Best Answer