Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Alarm settings missing from app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my Fitbit vibrating alarm for my daily wake up due to hearing loss.  Just did the update suggested and now the alarm feature is gone.  How do I get it back. I will be lost without it.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms

Best Answer

Same with me!  Got the app update that was offered yesterday and now have no silent alarm feature.  What do I do? 

Best Answer

Thank you!  That worked!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not work for me. There is no listening for alarms. What do I do?

Best Answer

Yeah, I've followed three instructions to click on today, my profile, my device,  there is not a silent alarm option for my versa 2. PS I was able to find it a week ago when I was using a charge 3, but since I've switch devices, it's missing. 

Best Answer

@Osutuffy those instructions work for the Charge 3 as you need to set up alarms for that in the app. But, for the Versa 2 you manage alarms on the fitbit itself so the option isn't there in the app. Swipe left on the main screen of the Versa 2 until you find the "alarms" app.

Best Answer

I got charge 4 and I don’t have silent alarm on the app. I can set them on the device, but why I cant on the app????

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ekelvin that was just a design choice by fitbit

There is a feature suggestion asking for the alarms to be managed on the app as well. If you'd like to add your vote you can find it in the link below, but note Fitbit's comment that they don't currently have plans to make this change. Perhaps with more votes they will reconsider:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Add-Edit-or-Delete-alarms-from-the-app-for-new-F...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for coming back so quickly.

I am very old user of fitbit and was expecting it on the app which is much faster to manage.

I can say that not finding it in the app was quite confusing for me and considered a bug.

The normal expectation is for new products to have more features in the app, not the opposite.

To product owners: a bad design decision.

Best Answer

I have Charge 3 and this method doesn't work for me. Used to have Silent Alarms but now it's gone

Best Answer

@Tdatt the software update for the Charge 3 that's being rolled out at the moment has moved the Silent Alarms from the fitbit app on your phone to the Charge 3. Have you checked for a new Alarms app on your fitbit?

Best Answer

Yes I can set the alarm on my Fitbit. Thanks for your help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has been moved to the Fitbit itself. It is easy to add. Swipe to find alarms, tap on hour first, scroll to the hour you want, then do the minutes. I was very annoyed when it was removed from the app. 

Best Answer

Thank you so much !  That was the trick !  You would think they could put something out telling you the changes they made.  You helped me to finally stop chasing my tail.  😄

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad to help, be sure you set am, pm, I obviously did pm and now I have to figure out how to change it.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
If you haven't figured it out already, after I set the time it prompted
am/pm and I scrolled up or down for the proper setting. Thanks again !
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!  I used to do the silent alarm right from my app.  After reading this I see now it is actually on the Charge 3 itself.   Fingers crossed it will wake me up tomorrow!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Be sure to choose AM.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes