Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Alarm settings missing from app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my Fitbit vibrating alarm for my daily wake up due to hearing loss.  Just did the update suggested and now the alarm feature is gone.  How do I get it back. I will be lost without it.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59

Hi I have tried that and no setting for alarms. Thank you 

Best Answer

Thanks for the info, but I do not like working with the tiny screen. Anyway, since the update, I have not had time to find the silent alarms because I am constantly having to repeat pairing with my iPhone 11. The latest update has caused too many problems and Fitbit dropped the ball by not notifying customers about the changes. I am no longer a satisfied customer.

Best Answer

What about getting it on my iPhone Xr.    That's where I set and delete it for my tennis matches that are times.   rarely use my laptop to set anything anymore for fitbit

Best Answer

This is an example for bad design decision, Removing alarm option from app. You dont have big screen on charge 3 to easily navigate through options to set an alarm. Why not have option available on both App & device

Best Answer

I could not agree more, Kaltej. 

Best Answer
I have it sorted now...need glasses on to set alarm on my Fitbit though!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, no alarm option after following these simple directions. Supposedly setting alarms is now done on Charge 3 itself. There is no option for alarms on my Charge 3 either. Have updated phone, restarted Bluetooth, synced devices, charged Charge 3; still no "alarm" option available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ll just add my thoughts to the rest. 

Amazing stupidity in removing the feature of setting silent alarms from the app. 

Equally thoughtless to not properly inform about it. 

Best Answer

For the first time in several years, I am looking at other companies’ options to record my exercise and sleep. Fitbit’s customer communication is lacking, and I do not believe my Charge 3 is as good as my Charge 2. I do not want to spend my hard earned money to buy a Charge 4 and be disappointed with it. 

After this silent alarm fiasco, I believe Fitbit will lose many customers, including me!

Best Answer

How do I get silent alarms back on my Fitbit app? It’s disappeared! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s now on the device, swipe left to Alarms and set the time there. First one appears easy, if you do a second alarm, I wasn’t able to change the minute just the hour. Be sure to chNage AM and PM. I made that error.
Hopefully, they put it back on app.
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
You have to do it in your actual Fitbit now. That’s where I found it on my charge 3

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have not found a way to restore that option to my phone. I believe Fitbit must do another update to make it available on our phones. Apparently, Fitbit is not interested in our complaints because I have not seen where they have replied to their customers.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I know it is on my Fitbit but I do not like dealing with the small screen. I want it back on my phone. Why can’t we have it both ways? Why didn’t Fitbit let their customers know about the change? 😖😖

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
You can only put it on your actual Fitbit device. It’s not on the Fitbit app anymore. I chatted with them online to get it figure out

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried that it’s not there any more after updating?

Best Answer
0 Votes

not since the update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have no alarm setting  on my phone or my Fitbit since the update

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, it is a very poor piece of UX design. The Charge 3 is not a great place to modify settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you - you just saved me from buying a new fitbit - I LOVE my FLEX 2!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes