Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Alarm settings missing from app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my Fitbit vibrating alarm for my daily wake up due to hearing loss.  Just did the update suggested and now the alarm feature is gone.  How do I get it back. I will be lost without it.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59

I have the same issue, and when I click on the device and scroll down to look for silent alarms, it is no longer there after I applied the firmware update. IE: it is no longer an available option on the iphone app under the device settings.

Best Answer

this is kinda annoying - it was easy to setup different alarms for days-of-the-week in the iOS app... its not as easy on the device screen.

Best Answer
It is now directly on your watch. 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
But it was always available on the watch. So that’s not a new feature.
Instead an upgrade took a feature away.
Best Answer
It’s now on the device. Not convenient at all.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Since the update, that is missing. Thanks to this forum I did manage to get it done. But wonder why sometimes companies seem to do stuff in a vacuum and take away convenience in the process...

Best Answer
On the watch itself scroll to the left and alarms is there. Tap the + and add the time.
It’s annoying, first alarm was easy, second one I wasn’t able to adjust the minute or how many days.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Yes, seen this has gone from my updated Fitbit app so I've now got to fiddle around with it all on the Fitbit 3 device itself - not a step forward to remove the app function IMHO

Best Answer

That’s where I’ve always found it before, but now it is not there!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s now on the device. Scroll left to alarms, the first one I did was easy, second one not able to change minute.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I’m really annoyed that silent alarms are no longer on the app. The device is really hard to read if I don’t happen to have my glasses on. 

Best Answer

In the latest update to my charge 3 the alarm feature has gone from the app. can you please put it back on. On the charge 3 the alarm on the watch is to small to change. The app is easier.

Best Answer

This is the absolute dumbest thing ever. Bring  the alarm setting back to the app, it worked fine. 

PS it’s so dumb I took the time to register and comment and it’s almost 11pm and I just want to go to sleep, but I had to set an alarm first. 

Best Answer

Exactly the same for me. Option of silent alarm no longer appearing where it did Before update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shaunmark I know this is the Flex forum but do you happen to have a Charge 3? If so, the update moved the alarms from the phone app to the Charge 3. From the main clock screen, swipe left until you see the alarm app.

Best Answer
Thanks, I worked out how to do it, I just found it much easier as it was,
because my eyesight isn’t great and I struggle to see it on the Charge 3.
It seems to me an unnecessary change, without due consideration for users.
Best Answer

I understand. The funny thing is that they made the change because so many people voted for a request to be able to set the alarms directly on the fitbit. It seems to that make one group happy they have managed to make another group unhappy. It would have been better had they allowed alarms to be set on both the fitbit and the app.

Best Answer
That would have been the perfect solution, I agree.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same problem. There was no advantage in taking it off the app

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
True

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes