Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep showing wrong day

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi if I go to bed on a sat eve and wake up a sun morning, it shows the sleep as Sunday's? Shouldn't it show that sleep as being Saturday's? The dates are all correct on the log. Thanks
Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48
It’s working ok - thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Rubbish answer.... please sort this out Fitbit, looking to upgrade but will move away if this isn’t sorted

Best Answer

My app does this two,  but is out by two days. I slept last night (Friday here in nz) and it shows my sleep score for Sunday. This explanation says it should say Saturday, which would also be dumb. I see others with this problem and I've checked and my time zone is correctly set. This didn't do this when I first got the app, but after a few updates I noticed this new bug (definitely not a feature.)  It really shouldn't be a hard fix but fitbit seem to spend more time replying with silly answers and advice about reading the faq which I have done. It would be nice to see some of these bugs fixed.

And yes, I've force closed the app, and rebooted my phone. This does nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I go to bed Monday night and wake up Tuesday but my phone shows me stats for Wednesday. My settings are correct for my location in NZ. If I look at my account on the Fitbit website, it shows the correct day (the day of morning I woke on) so why can't the app mirror what the website displays?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is NOT solved. Fitbit, please answer these many posts - you changed the app and now it makes no sense to the majority of your customers. Can you please fix?

Best Answer

This bug is not at all solved. It certainly is not a feature request. Just fix your bug and we will have the correct feature.

Best Answer

Yes, that would help a small bit but I would rather FitBit fix the issue instead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It really would make sense for Fitbit to show the day I went to bed and not the day I woke up. The day you went to bed is the sleep for that same day. The day you woke up is something new not yet discovered. It bugs me enough to look for a different sleep tracker.

Best Answer

Ditto... I was just thinking the same today!!

Best Answer