Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep showing wrong day

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi if I go to bed on a sat eve and wake up a sun morning, it shows the sleep as Sunday's? Shouldn't it show that sleep as being Saturday's? The dates are all correct on the log. Thanks
Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

I strongly agree with your clients. It’s bonkers! If one is talking on Saturday about how they slept the previous NIGHT, they would unanimously agree that they were talking about Friday nights sleep. In which culture does one refer to it as Saturday morning sleep? Either put it as an option - do you want your sleep to be recorded as the day of the morning in which you awoke or the previous day? Or just put it back one day, I bet you do not get folk moaning that it’s wonky. Thank you.

Best Answer

I agree - this hasn't been solved on this forum. The app shows the sleep recorded as the day you wake up, which makes no sense. So it's Tuesday morning and I expect to see Monday night's sleep recorded yet I already have Tuesday recorded. And as stated previously if you swipe months graphs, it is recorded as Monday (the right day). This needs to be changed as it's very confusing.

Typo...if you swipe "through" graphs.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Is it possible to change the setting to rather record the day as the day you started sleeping in stead of the day you stopped sleeping?

Best Answer

Sleep mode is monitoring sleep for day ahead

Best Answer

This issue is not solved, please set sleep record day back to how it used to be.

Best Answer

Hello,

Just started using my new Versa and this morning my sleep data says it is Monday the 29th when in fact today in SATURDAY the 29th. I am a little confused.

Best Answer
0 Votes

agree this is issue should not be classed as resolved , its most annoying cant fitbit respond and display sleep for the night not day ?

Best Answer

@fbgramma wrote:

Hello,

Just started using my new Versa and this morning my sleep data says it is Monday the 29th when in fact today in SATURDAY the 29th. I am a little confused.

Are the settings in your Time Zone correct?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, they are. I have other problems with mine. ☹️
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @fbgramma@IanMoxon@DramaQueenDiva and @SunsetRunner. 

As already mentioned in this thread whatever day the sleep ends is the day it gets awarded to. For example: If you wake up just before Saturday midnight then it gets logged as Saturday, if it is after midnight then it is logged as Sunday.

We're taking your feedback since user experience is really valuable for us. I would like to encourage you to submit it as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it; so it can be implemented in a future update. This is a great way to make your voice heard! One thing to note, it's always best to search for your idea first to see if another customer has suggested it before creating a new one. This eliminates duplicate feature suggestions. The more votes an idea receives, the better chance it has of getting implemented!

@SunsetRunner, if you're having issues with your Flex, to better help you I recommend you to do a new post explaining what exactly is happening. Cat Happy

Thanks again for your feedback and patience while we work on better options for our users.

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I sleep from 9-1157pm and then from 1220 -530 am on the same night, why do the first 3 hours go to the day before?  I mean it's pretty common for people to wake up in the middle of the night so why wouldn't it read it as a whole set of sleep rather than a nap Thursday night and then says I only slept 5 hours on friday?

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @Klawrence1988. Thank you for your feedback and comments. 

What I do to get the correct sleep information when I wake up in the middle of the night is to Edit my sleep log and add the whole time,

I hope this works for you. Let me know if you have more questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sleep date needs changing.

If i want to see how i slept on tuesday night then i should look at Tuesdays log.

As it is, i have to look at Wednesdays log. This is both confusing and incorrect. PLEASE FIX

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @SunsetRunner! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the sleep date, I appreciate the details you provided. Indeed this is how it works at the moment, to see how you sleep last night you have to check the current day. Please share this idea of changing the date on our Feature Suggestions forum, so our development team can take it in account. 

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch is showing time as 2.52 when should be 14.51.Sleeping is now showing as 5hrs now when was nil during the night ! What do I do ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @applecross-4. I apologize for the delayed response and will be glad to assist you with your time on your Fitbit inquiry. 

Please confirm that you have the correct time zone set on your account and if the sleep time is incorrect you can delete that sleep record.

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer

Hi 

I'm new to Fitbits.  So I synchronised everything yesterday my 1st full day of usage. The sleep day is showing may yet yesterday date June 3rd. 

Can I alter it? And how ? 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

... aldknoi  aoinwe  aojkng 

Best Answer
Answer

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Before this last Wednesday it was showing up on the right day but it completely skipped Wednesday and left it entirely blank and logged it as Thursdays sleep.  

Best Answer