Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 3.22

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having trouble with my flex 2 syncing. I've been talking to agents, I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled..... reset the tracker and still not working.

When speaking to the agents online they seem to say that I need to update to the new version 3.22. The version installed is 3.21 but this is the only one in the play store. Does anyone have a date as to when this will.be in the play store as it was seemingly released on 25th May (today is 31st)  my flex 2 has not synced in nearly a week.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I have the same problem on android. Can't find how to update to version 3.22 on my phone...

Best Answer

If this is the case, it seems version 3.22 was published for devices that were compatible. From my device, I see that the app was updated on May 11 with version 3.21. However, when I checked the Fitbit app from the website, it shows that there was an update on May 26, with a version varying with device:

playstore.png

It's possible that this is version 3.22 as this is a day away from the date you stated.

If you haven't done so, try restarting the device to see if this will fix your issue:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place.
  3. Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
  4. Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful.

Also, ensure Bluetooth and Location services are enabled when refreshing your sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As my original post said I have already tried restarted my device multiple times

Best Answer

From experiencing the problem that you're having, it is most likely that the problem is coming from the device itself. Since you weren't able to sync the device over a week now, the battery is pretty much depleted and would not reflect the actual percentage in the app.

I had this problem happened to me a few times and the way I was able to "jumpstart" the pebble was non-stop clicking/resetting the device. I would do this until it would finally vibrate and it could go on for 10-15 minutes. What I noticed after charging my device was my battery life was halfed and would break down when exposed to water. My last straw was when it took for many hours to reset and it broke down the next morning. I ended up buying a new Flex 2, and the new device worked perfectly fine.

I would recommend you resetting the device for 15 minutes if it's worth the time. If it doesn't reset, wait a few days again, as possible water damage could be stopping it from charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hope you were able to update to the latest version, 3.22.1, as it was rolled out for compatible devices on June 2nd.

Best Answer
0 Votes