Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no lights on my flex2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anybody have any problems with their flex2 lights?  All of my lights were working fine, and in the middle of the day, they died completely.  It still syncs with my phone and keeps track of my steps, but no light indicators.  Haven't tried it in the pool to see if it keeps track of swimming yet.  My battery is showing as fully charged.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try restarting it and if that doesnt work then contact customer service

Restart Proceedure

Put your tracker into the charger so it has the charging lights showing. Then press the small buttin on the back of the charger 3 times within 5 seconds. It will vibrate with each press and then when all three are done it will very briefly flash all lights and then go back to charging lights and it is all done

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Try restarting it and if that doesnt work then contact customer service

Restart Proceedure

Put your tracker into the charger so it has the charging lights showing. Then press the small buttin on the back of the charger 3 times within 5 seconds. It will vibrate with each press and then when all three are done it will very briefly flash all lights and then go back to charging lights and it is all done

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks so much!  I had to reset it twice, but it finally worked.  Most happy.

Best Answer

Fantastic news! Glad it worked.Smiley Happy

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I will try!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too, it worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's no charging lights when bit put in dock 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

3rd time was the charm, 3 pushes in 5 seconds-xclnt thanks. I'm up & running!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fantastic! So glad it worked for you!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I all of a sudden had this same issue for 1st time since getting it at Christmas.  It was working fine yesterday and charged.  At some point this morning it just "died".  Put it in charger and nothing, wouldn't even find it on my IPad.  Stumbled on this forum and post.  Did the 3 button push - all of a sudden all the lights came on!  A million thank yous!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad it helped.

Community Council Member

Best Answer

My Flex2 does not show green when charged

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are awesome!!! Lights work again. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. That worked!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great! It is so good to get it working again, isnt it?

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes

Shelli
Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked! Thanks a lot! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really loved this product when I bought it in December 2016. It was perfect as I was able to use it when I swam and it tracked nicely my laps. The product does not last long. I started experiencing charging (doesn't vibrate and no lights) and tracking issues (steps sporadic, no sleep tracking) within 18 months of use. I called FitBit and they informed me that warranty is only a year. As an engineer, I am shocked that their product isn't robust enough to last longer than 18 months. I would think twice about purchasing said product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work for me. I guess that my Flex 2 Fitbit is dead ...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you charging it in an outlet?  If so, sometimes the plug that connect to the outlet goes bad.  Perhaps check with another plug.  I am now using a Garmin device and love it!

Best Answer
0 Votes