Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Device Found"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When trying to sync my Flex my phone states "No Device Found"  WHY???  HELP!

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I'm having the same problem..."no device found"

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. Since I have no resolve and Fitbit doesn’t have a way to communicate with them directly, I have taken my Fitbit off!!

Best Answer

I have the same problem!!  I've tried adding it on my iPhone, ipad,, laptop - NOTHING is working!!  I've restarted my phone a gazillion times,, turned my Bluetooth on and off etc etc etc.  
My fitbit is charged but nothing is working 😞 

Best Answer
Thanks for your message. I have reached the point that I’ve taken my Fitbit
off! The company won’t give us any answers. Thanks again.
Best Answer
While your fitbbit is charging in the charger take a paperclip and put it
in the tiny hole on the charger part. This "should" reset the fitbbit and
it should start working again. This worked for me.
Best Answer

Lots of us Flex users are having the same issue, Fitbit have just offered me 25% off a new one, this one works fine, I suspect they are causing this issue.

Best Answer

Thanks so much for your tip.  Sadly it didn't work 😞  I appreciate your help though!!  
I am going to keep trying a few more times just in case!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad they offered you a discount!!  I am not sure if I want to risk putting money in to another Fitbit 😞  Too bad though because I really thought it was helping me to stay active!  Sad how a few dots have that much power! LOL 

Best Answer

THANK YOU!!!!   After trying several times IT WORKED!!!!  

Best Answer
Yayyy!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Terrific!!! I'll try it soon...

Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU!! BUT AFTER 5 UNSUCCESSFUL TRIES, I DID THIS STEP ONE MORE TIME AND PUSHED THE PAPERCLIP IN HARDER AND HELD IT THERE FOR A FEW SECONDS. THEN I HAD TO CLOSE DOWN MY PHONE ALL THE WAY AND BRING IT BACK UP.  THAT WORKED FOR ME!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem. Plugged my Fitbit in, used the paper clip reset and held it for a count of 10. Then restarted my iPhone and shut my Bluetooth off and then on and then it worked. 

Best Answer

I've had the same issue for six weeks. Tried to sync it on another phone and still no luck. I know my fitbit is working as it vibrates when I've done my step goal. No solutions offered by fitbit support.

Best Answer

I have the same issue today when I just updated the Fitbit App on my iPhone. I keep on getting the "No Device Found" message after trying to synced my fitbit flex. I restarted my phone multiple times to no avail so I called the customer service just now, the guy was very helpful, so basically what you have to do first is to turn off your Bluetooth connectivity on your iPhone. Then you charge your fitbit device, and use a paper clip or any any kind of needle looking stick that is thin enough to poke that little tiny hole behind the fitbit charger to reset the device, press it for a full 4 seconds. Then turn your Bluetooth connectivity on your iPhone again and now you can synced back. Good luck!

Best Answer
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions BUT nothing yet!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I removed the device and added it again and it seems to have worked, really disappointed that the trained trouble shooters at Fitbit didn't suggest this and told me my Fitbit was broken.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Renee Jogger -- thanks, the paper clip is the correct solution for me!  I got my Flex used and possibly it had some old settings.  Resetting it in the charger fixed the problem immediately.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Message on phone reads 'device not  found'. Tried uninstalling more than once, still the same although did work for about one week then nothing. Can you help please.

Thanks

Best Answer