Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome Accomplishments!

I did my first L-sit to handstand and rear and front levers today!!!!!!!!!!! 
I finally got over my fear of being upside down!!

What have you accomplished recently?
What kind of goals do you want to accomplish as well?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
128 REPLIES 128

To @WendyB Looks like my proflie is frozen at this time and I am not to happy with that YES!! I know the @fitbitcommunity is working with that... Its been my 4th days with this 13k

I know we need to be patience with that just letting you all know my proflie is frozen

last night I walked for 16,116 steps in one day and everyday when I look at my proflie is just the same thing I like to post a my Discussion to you all you might help me out with it

and YES!!!! I have my bluetooth on everyday and everytime.. '' so if you all thinking about my bluetooth yes its ON everyday''.........

Thanks for reading my post from kansas fan

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer

@nkotblove  I had problems syncing yesterday. I turned my Bluetooth Off on my phone. Then I shut my phone down. Waited a  minute turned it back on. restarted bluetooth and it synced

If that doesn't help then contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Well done, @nkotblove. Keep it up!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a walking/exploring Meetup here in DC, and yesterday I joined my first walk (and unfortunately got left behind at one of the stops when I refilled my water bottle and used the facilities). So I walked a mile and a half to a bus stop and rode the bus home. (It was hot and I was tired.) I try very hard to get 250 steps an hour between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m., so I walked the hallway twice an hour and walked the hallways until I hit 20,000 steps. I ended up with:

21,212 steps

11 of 11 hours with more than 250 (and 36 percent active, which must be a record)

8.39 miles (because it takes me roughly 2,500 steps to get a mile)

2,376 calories burned

141 active minutes.

Yay me!

Best Answer

@WendyB @EpicTortillas @Baltoscott today and last week my fitbit is working good and thanks for everything my friends on fitbit...

today on the leardbead says I am 13k steps in one day Keep on moving for me.

Just walk

thanks for reading my post happy stepping  

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer
I hit my first weight loss goal as of Saturday...and it was three months early! 🙂 I've lost a total of 75lbs since March 3, 2016. 🙂 Super proud of myself!
Best Answer

We're super proud of you, too, @CWalker87!  Congratulations!

Best Answer

Thank you, @USAF-Larry! I appreciate that! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CWalker87 Congrats! Thats awesome! Woo Hoo!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CWalker87 Congratulations! 

Now you can find new interesting challenges ahead.

My very short term goal is to slow down - I partook in a 30-day walking challenge, trying to fit more running and walking with my schedule. I've lost about 10 pounds without even considering my food intake (one of the luxuries of being very active). So after taking a "normal" amount of steps for a few days, I'll resume my running routine, trying to take advantage of my improved shape.

Best Answer

@MihaiMVP Congrats on your challenge and Weight Loss! Woot!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Today I hit my 30 minute active minutes goal before 8:00 and also was halfway to my daily step goal. Woo-hoo! I'm not sure if I can get another 5,000 steps before noon, though. 

Best Answer

Woo-Hoo is right, @DanielleinDC!  There's no stopping you!  Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@USAF-Larry It makes up for the awful Sunday when I got absolutely nothing done because of a headache.

Best Answer
I just finished doing strength with weights morning and evening along with 200k monday through friday. I just entered a survivor challenge and am planning on doing 60k monday through Thursday and 110k on friday. It will my best week to date. Saturday and Sunday I will be resting all weekend.
Best Answer
Congratulations on your awesome accomplishments
Best Answer

@jen2150

Is that going to be steps amount or kilometers? Either way, good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Miles and Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just two pounds to my third "mini" goal. 

I've gone from 320 pounds to 262. 

I've gone from moving very little to 16,000 steps a day.

I've gone from struggling with food to confidently logging my day.

I'm down three or four dress sizes depending on the outfit.

....and.....most importantly......I can breathe.

One 20 pound "mini" goal at a time.....

: )

Best Answer

Those are all great accomplishments, @glitterNfunk. One mini-goal at a time, then another, then another...  Slow and steady.  Keep up the great journey!

Best Answer