Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome Accomplishments!

I did my first L-sit to handstand and rear and front levers today!!!!!!!!!!! 
I finally got over my fear of being upside down!!

What have you accomplished recently?
What kind of goals do you want to accomplish as well?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
128 REPLIES 128

@glitterNfunk Thats awesome! You have done excellent! Congrats!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

My accomplishment is getting over 1,000,000 steps with my Fitbit Alta in 3 days shy of 3 months. I like the numbers, so I try real hard to get more steps, but 1,000,000 steps is more or less 500 miles in less than 3 months. All by foot 🙂

Yours Truly,Geoffrey
Best Answer

My latest achievement is taking more than 3,000,000 steps this year. That's approximately 1,200,000 more than the average American, so I pride myself on the fact that I am way more active than most Americans.

Yours Truly,Geoffrey
Best Answer

I walked the American Heart Association 5k today, in honor of my mom.  Eight months ago I couldn't walk one mile, let alone 3, so even though I worked up to 3 miles over the summer (in the Texas heat, no less!)  it felt good to do it 'officially', in public.  I'm also really thankful that the heat took a day off and we had some cool breezes along the way.

Best Answer

That is fantastic, @mommo77! Congratulations!

Best Answer
@dragonpupps congrats! That is awesome on both counts!

@mommo77 congrats! Thats wonderful!
Community Council Member

Best Answer

In the last year I went from feeling like an "old and dumpy over 60 woman" to feeling mentally like I'm in my 40s again. Mostly I didn't know how depressed I Really was until it lifted. I went from feeling like a permanent "hobbit-lady" to feeling more like an elf-kin.giggle. I got to wear cloths I'd saved from 5 or more years ago and love myself in the mirror again. Walking in the fresh air outdoors all winter erased any SAD I might have been affected by. My resting heart rate went from 77 to as low as 59 but is usually mid to low 60s now. I had an acid problem with food that completely went away so I can drink coffee again whenever I want(I was on tea Only for 4 years) or have wine before an acid tomato sauce dinner like spaghetti and I could Never combine those (for many years)without lots of Tums!My sleep improved a great deal for half the year but my old lifelong habit of reading in the "wee hours" did in fact sneak back. Nonetheless I'm more rested and often get a full 8 hours. I hadn't slept like That in I don't know how long. I never thought I'd run or jog again and now,although I'm careful and easy about it, I can do a lap around the house and often do many half laps walking in between when I go around 5 or 10 times. I also got to "use" the property I live on (2.5 acres) that's still wild around the house and gardens, by opening up several trails.It feels more like MY place now. I really have more appreciation of all the trees and plants,fungi and birds,lizards,etc. :) My dog had a bad knee in a soft brace support for almost 2 years (she re-injured the torn ligament after the scar tissue strengthened it the first year and we had to start over) and our daily walk(hers are shorter than my total)got her healed up for good at last and she's more fit too! Never a limp!  Just recently my hubby has been inspired to walk with us in the Good weather(laugh...it's rains a Lot here)but I love those laps and am confident it's good for him to be out of the house in fresh winter air too.

I started a year ago Christmas Day and did 10K Every day this year except One Day that we were in the car most of the day . I lost 25 lbs (30 then gained a little) to get into "normal" BMI.  My first year with fitbit and I just got the India badge and have walked over 2000 miles this year. I haven't been so happy with my accomplishments in Ages. I feel so good! Fitbit gave me all the tools I really Needed to do this. Joy to the world!!!! and all of you. Merry Christmas fitbit family!!!

Best Answer

@wannabelfCongrats! You should be proud of your self! Woot!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Well done @wannabelf!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer