Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running Shoes

ANSWERED

Hi,

I am looking for a good pair of running shoes,

I am currently using Sketchers memory foam one but they've worn out.

I mostly run on the treadmill as its too hot to run outside now.

Any suggestions welcome 

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

Get fitted and your gait analyzed at a local running store (not Foot Locker, something specifically for runners), DON'T buy online unless you've been running forever and you really know/understand your feet. Shoes (and your sports bra if you're a lady) are the most important bit of equipment you need to run well. For example, I have very high arches and my feet tend to lean out (supinate) when I walk/run - my foot type is way less common than the opposite (flat feet, pronation) so I have less shoes to choose from that work for me. Given that I'm buying a $160-ish shoe, I still go into the store and have them watch my walk on the treadmill before buying a new pair.

Good luck!

Best Answer

I have been running for more than a year, and during this time, I realized that good and comfortable shoes are very important in running. When I started to run, I decided to consult with my professional athlete friend. And he advised me to pay attention to tennis shoes and even threw me one site https://www.tennisshoez.com/best-tennis-shoes-bunions-men-women/ where there is a very large selection of sneakers. I tried it and was just stunned by how convenient and comfortable it is, tennis shoes are the best that humankind has come up with.

Best Answer
0 Votes