Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Recipe Websites?!

ANSWERED

Hey guys!

I've been on the hunt for a website (or several) that has a ton of super easy and healthy recipes. As someone working part-time while going to school full-time I need stuff that is fast and easy. If you have any recommendations PLEASE let me know! Thank you 🙂

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There are some good books with interesting ideas: 

• Heart-healthy Every Day Meals. 
  • Clean Foods
  • One Dish at a Time. 

Hope you like it. 

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
130 REPLIES 130

I don't know about websites, but I do have the Food Network app on my phone.  Of course everything isn't healthy on there, but there are a lot of good ideas and I find that if I cook at home it is almost always better for me than eating out.  Good Luck!

Best Answer
Best Answer

I've been using Hungry Girl since they cleaned up their act (food).  In the past they used a lot of processed junk, but in the last year, they have made a lot of positive improvements while remaining super fast, super easy, and super diet friendly. Here is the link

http://www.hungry-girl.com/recipes

Good luck with your studies!

Best Answer

I love skinnytaste.com

Best Answer

I second www.skinnytaste.com 

I also love http://www.health-bent.com/paleo-diet-recipes-index 

Thai basil meatballs and paleo pad thai yum!

Best Answer

Thanks SO much everyone for the suggestions! One of the websites I actually can recommend is http://wearychef.com/ but you have to use your judgment on what food is best for you. 🙂

Best Answer

I have found Self magazine to be fantastic for good healthy recipes and diet plans.  Their plans are always  around 1500-1800 calories and include all the "super foods".  I eat 3 meals a day and a morning and afternoon snack.  Self also builds in 150-200 "happy calories" for the end of the day so you can enjoy a sweet or a glass of wine... If you aren't on board with all of their choices (I'm sorry Self, but tempeh just isn't for me) just make a swap of something similar in nutrition and calories.

Best Answer

compassionatevegan.com

jlgoesvegan.com 

Best Answer
I agree love Hungry Girl!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'll have to check that magazine out. I get the weight watchers magazine and I really like it! Thanks for sharing!
Best Answer
I like SparkRecipes. You can also download the free app. I use it 4 to 5 nights a week. Shows calories, prep and cook time and has reviews of recipes.
Best Answer
It's not a site but I like the app clean and green.
Best Answer

Honestly, Pintrest. I have found some really awesome recipes on there, also it can be a lot fun having nights with friends where you make pintrest meals.

Best Answer

Just seeing your post.  I go to Pinterest for all recipes.  

Best Answer

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

Moderator Edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks sounds like fun!

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

www.allrecipes.com is an awesome website!!

Best Answer

I follow Jamie Oliver on Twitter, sometimes he shares some cool recipes. I see his TV show and I love how he interacts with food. I follow his tips. www.jamieoliver.com  Smiley Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

Best Answer

I get Clean Eating magazine - excellent recipes. The web site is  cleaneatingmag.com

Best Answer