Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your favorite vegetable?

What is your favorite vegetable?

I would have to say cabbage because I like to eat it raw, boiled and baked. 

Best Answer
58 REPLIES 58

@cathm

For hot dishes - potatoes.
For cold dishes - beets.

Best Answer

I also love beets, @sivedoto - How do you prepare them to eat cold? I like them in a salad but have been known to just eat them out of the can!

Best Answer

I eat lots pf potatoes (mostly baked in the oven). Love tomato, cucumber and radish salad (with some spring onions). Bell papers and carrots are also  frequent guests in my kitchen

Best Answer

@happymangle Love baked potatoes. Do you have an special way to prepare them? I like lots of combinations, potatoes served with fillings, toppings or condiments such as butter, cheese, sour cream, gravy, baked beans, and even ground meat or corned beef.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I would say asparagus,  only buy it fresh and lightly steam.   Low carb, natural diuretic.

Best Answer

Hi alex, can you send me a recipe or tell me how to make the spaghetti squash in the instant pot?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums @MarTer, let me give you a warm welcome to our community. You can also mention users directly by using the @ sign and typing their usernames. E.g. @alexthecat🙂 BTW that sound like a great recipe.

@BASILCHIVES Love asparagus, they. It's low in calories and a great source of fiber, folate and vitamins A, C and K.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I love asparagus too @BASILCHIVES 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great topic, @cathm! I think my favorites ones are Broccoli, Carrots and Peppers! I put them on everything 😁.  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I  live in South Korea. Ovens are a luxury here. I have an air fryer. I don't have a microwave either (they are affordable but I have no use for one). 

I make potatoes daily in mine. As wedges or hot chips. 

If you have time and an oven, I don't think there is a need for an air fryer. They just cook things faster but are a lot smaller. I also don't eat a lot of fried foods so can't comment on that

Best Answer

Hi @MarTer - If you google - InstaPot, spaghetti squash - you will find a lot of good recipes like this one. Enjoy!

Best Answer

I have become fond of brocolli lately.  I love to toss it with some Bolthouse Yogurt Ranch Dressing and then put it into the air fryer.

Best Answer

I would like to say the sesame leaves😂 because it adds a lot calcium. Yet we cannot ignored every good fibers so  boiled cabbage in the fried pan or hot pot add a lot because easier to storage. 

Best Answer

I love Spinach.  I buy the leaf spinach and put it in salads, or eat it as a salad with red onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes with vinaigrette. I wilt it and put it in pasta, in stir fry and in eggs / crustless quiche.

Best Answer

I really like avocados, even though it's not a vegetable)
I also really like cherry tomatoes, I like red peppers a lot.

Best Answer

GeorgyGirl66_0-1649214703311.jpeg

I adore these salads! Remember portion control, and you can add some grilled chicken breast.. really great, and not expensive.

Best Answer

@GeorgyGirl66 - I prepare a lot of bag salads using half the dressing. The kale pecan cranberry salad is one of my favorites. Good idea to add some grilled chicken.

Best Answer

Carol B : Thank you! I cut back on the dressing as well. I have one of these salads in my fridge right now. My husband grilled some chicken the evening before last. Seriously one of my favorite dinners, especially in warmer weather. Have an awesome day!

Best Answer

Hi Sexypuddin I Love all the vegetables except asparagus. I'm a type 1 diabetic vegetables are my life. I Eat them at least 6 times a day raw and sauteed.

Best Answer