Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Face Inspire HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can clock face just show time and heart rate. These are two most important statistics for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @thomas.linda nice to see you around.

You have a really good question here. I think that you can try the Valerie Clock Face. You can find some steps on how to change your clock face here. Once you have it on the display, please tap on it to change stats.

fitbit-inspire-hr-activity-and-sleep-tracker-with-heart-d-2019022508295301_661861_533.jpg

I would like to encourage you to submit a request for a clock face with this characteristics in our Feature Suggestions Board. Members of the Community can comment and vote for it, so it can be implemented in a future updates.

Give it a shot and let me know if that works!  

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @thomas.linda nice to see you around.

You have a really good question here. I think that you can try the Valerie Clock Face. You can find some steps on how to change your clock face here. Once you have it on the display, please tap on it to change stats.

fitbit-inspire-hr-activity-and-sleep-tracker-with-heart-d-2019022508295301_661861_533.jpg

I would like to encourage you to submit a request for a clock face with this characteristics in our Feature Suggestions Board. Members of the Community can comment and vote for it, so it can be implemented in a future updates.

Give it a shot and let me know if that works!  

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!  Success!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @thomas.linda! You're welcome. Sorry for the delay. 

Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Get Moving and Challenge Your Environment.

Keep stepping around in the Forums! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,I also fancy a watch face that shows simply the time and the heart rate, but I can't find it. My Fitbit is inspire HR black and white. What should I do ? Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes