Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire Clock Faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if the Inspire has a watch face that displays seconds?  As a nurse this is very important and will determine if I keep the watch. Thanks...

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ReasonJ welcome to the Fitbit Forums!

You have a great question here. At this moment we don't have a clock face that displays seconds. You can check this Feature Suggestion: Need a clock face with seconds Inspire HRPlease cast a vote for these idea and leave a comment to show support for it. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

These are the clock faces available for Fitbit Inspire/Inspire HR:

clock faces.PNG

Let me know if you need anything else.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

Hi @ReasonJ welcome to the Fitbit Forums!

You have a great question here. At this moment we don't have a clock face that displays seconds. You can check this Feature Suggestion: Need a clock face with seconds Inspire HRPlease cast a vote for these idea and leave a comment to show support for it. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

These are the clock faces available for Fitbit Inspire/Inspire HR:

clock faces.PNG

Let me know if you need anything else.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply. So, before I open this one, does the Charge 3 have a face with seconds?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Yojana, hope you are well. The fit bit inspire HR is advertised with a certain clock face that is like thick and fancy, but now that I own that Fitbit, that clock face is not an option 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Freshresh That clock face is called "Valerie" and I installed it on my wife's Inspire HR yesterday.

Best Answer

Hello @Freshresh welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing this information @BBurgDave. This is right, you can follow the steps here: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? And choose the "Valerie" clock face on your syncing device and check if that's the one that you would like to have. 

Let me know if you have more questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way to get a clock face that has the heart rate larger for those of us with bad eyes?  Also which clock face is factory?

Best Answer

This problem is not solved their is no clock face that is able to display the seconds please get the developers to update the app with a clock face to display the seconds .  

Best Answer

I'm confused. Is there now a face with seconds for the inspire HR? As a veterinarian, this is a deal breaker if there is not. I think it should be ab available option but am willing to purchase an app to avoid returning this device. Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi where can I find these clock faces please? Many thanks 

Best Answer

WHERE do we find these faces? I've searched in the app and find zero that are compatible with inspire.

Best Answer

My problem also: how do I filter the clock selection for orly the Inspire HR?

Best Answer

I went through every page and found NONE. Maddening. 😞

Best Answer

Had a question. I am logged into my Mom's account and trying to move her from an Alta to an Inspire HR over the Christmas holiday. We are using the clock/watch face Simple Stats with the steps. Is there any way to make the font face on the steps bigger? Maybe change the orientation to make the make things bigger and leverage all the unused screen real estate? I bet a lot of older FitBit users would appreciate that. Just a thought. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Best Answer

In the App, click  on your profile picture top left, then select the device, in this case Inspire HR, and you’ll have 3 image links, the left one being clock faces. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Perfect! Thank you very much. Wanted time and date and found it..
Thank you.
Judy

--

... *for my hubby and all dealing w/this thief.*

-
*I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13 *
- *"Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and enjoy
the ride.**" Farmer's Almanac*
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get the watch to show?  Also, what does the button on the side do?   How do I make this Fitbit inspire hr work????  I am very frustrated 

Best Answer

I could only find 5 clock faces for Inspire HR. Pretty disappointing considering the dozens of others available for other Fitbits. I feel like I purchased the ugly stepchild of the family. Am I missing something?

Best Answer
I agree. Hopefully someone higher up will read our comments
Best Answer

Me too, not impressed at all!

Best Answer