Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR dimensions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What are the width, length and depth of the Inspire HR screen? I searched the Fitbit website and Google but could not find this information anywhere.

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MattFitbit  posted this on another thread but seems appropriate to have it here, too. 

"my product team has gotten back to me with the pebble specs for Inspire HR:

• Width: 16.2mm

• Length: 37mm

• Height (wrist to top of device): 12.6mm

I can confirm that the Inspire HR is about 1mm taller than the Inspire base model, due to the HR monitor. Width and length are the same."

Hope this helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

From the store Inspire , under sizing

Device Dimensions 1.45 x .63in

No information on the depth.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I'd be interested in seeing a side profile of the Inspire, and comparing it against the Charge 3.

When I tried the Alta it was quite uncomfortable on my wrist, whereas the Charge 3 felt much better. I wonder where the Inspire is between these two?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MattFitbit  posted this on another thread but seems appropriate to have it here, too. 

"my product team has gotten back to me with the pebble specs for Inspire HR:

• Width: 16.2mm

• Length: 37mm

• Height (wrist to top of device): 12.6mm

I can confirm that the Inspire HR is about 1mm taller than the Inspire base model, due to the HR monitor. Width and length are the same."

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

I guess the height difference is why the Inspire HR is not compatible with clip. Shame as I would like the HR but am not allowed to wear anything on my wrist at work as I work in healthcare.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info!

I think the issue I had with the Alta was that it was maybe too straight and that the straps weren't quite angled downwards to suit my wrist, so it wasn't just the pebble dimensions that caused me problems.

But there's no real way to tell without actually trying one on to see if it works for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @chrisridd I have small wrists and had the same problem with the Alta HR. If you look  arefully atvthe pictures of the Inspire you can see the pins where the band meets the tracker. They look like the Versa pin strap attachments. The Versa fits my wrist beautifully as the straps can hinge away from the tracker face at an angle, so I am hopeful that the Inspire will be the same. I should have mine next week, so will see!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi folks! 

Just wanted to jump in here to confirm that @fegriffith posted the correct dimensions of the Inspire HR pebble, here.

@chrisridd I have used both Alta HR and Inspire HR and I can say that in my opinion, the Inspire HR fits the contour of my wrist much better than Alta HR. It might be hard to tell but there are some close-up photos of how the band attaches to the tracker, here

Hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Is it possible to get the equivalent measurements in mm for the Charge 3. Particularly the Height (wrist to top of device).

Many thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I decided to get a Charge 3 instead of waiting for the Inspire HR, so I took some quick measurements with my micrometer for you.

From the top of the pebble to the bottom of the sensors is 12.25mm. Note the pebble is gently curved, and the sensors maybe stick out 1-2mm.

The pebble measures about 35.85mm from end to end, at the top, and about 28.15mm from end to end, at the bottom. Hopefully that gives you an idea of the way the straps connect at an angle.

It fits my somewhat thin wrists really well. I'm using the small size strap. The large strap technically fits as well but there's too much "spare" end.

Best Answer

Very helpful and very kind. Many thanks for taking the time.  This has helped my wife choose to opt for the Fitbit Charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very helpful and very kind, many thanks for taking the time. It has helped my wife opt for the Fitbit Charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope she's happy with it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I had the Charge HR, about 3 or so years ago, I couldn't wear it because the little square HR monitor irritated my skin.  Also my wrist is bony, the monitor pressed in  the space between my ulna and radius.  This happened even if I loosened the band.  I'm suspecting the monitor on the Inspire is the same as what was on the Charge HR.  Is that correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just for the record, I often put either my Charge 2 or Alta in my pocket with just the band attached and they both work fine that way - If you're afraid of having it fall out, I would think just looping the band through a safety pin inside the pocket would do the trick - 

Alternatively, I've also seen ankle straps for FitBit devices on Amazon, so that might be an option for you, as well - C

Best Answer
0 Votes