Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR heart rate and Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Gday!! Just wondering if the heart rate feature crosses over to Strava..? If synced the two together and start my runs through the app and carry my phone on me, the runs automatically upload to Strava I would just like to be able to see my average heart rate during the runs.. 

Thanks in advance 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@TJCARROLL A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Thank you for your inquiry. Activities with GPS data will transfer to Strava and should show heart rate data but how Strava manages and displays this data is up to them. Please refer to this help article from Strava for more information on how they managed the integration.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I have revoked access on both sides Strava and Fitbit and re did the whole process took a few times but now it is showing up as connected again and has allowed 3rd party access.. was hoping this has fixed but went for a run again this morning and no heart rate data syncs over.. I’m starting to become quite disappointed with the Fitbit usability and even the data and stats given for exercise inside the Fitbit app.. Any help would be appreciated 

thank you 

Best Answer

AFAIK you can only have heartrate _and_ GPS if you start the activity on your device. If you start the activity from the app, you'll only have GPS, but no heartrate. If you let the device auto-detect the activity, you'll only have heartrate, but no GPS.

If you think this is ridiculous, I agree. 🙂

Best Answer

Did you ever get this sorted out! Cannot believe that Fitbit will not share HR data with Strava. Have tried everything but heart rate stubbornly refuses to synch!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeh I did, you have to start the run on your fit bit device, not the phone and not through Strava or fit bit app, have to make sure you let it connect to gps once you select run on your fit bit, sucks but I finally got there good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

You solved the issue. In order to link heart rate data from fitbit inspire hr to strava. You have to only track with fitbit but you must not do it in fitbit app. You need swipe down and click exercise on your watch and track it that way. I just tested it and it worked.  Of course you must have the phone beside you because strava will only except gps activities!

Best Answer

Will strava upload your activity automatically??

Best Answer
0 Votes