Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR will not synch with Qantas Wellbeing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have followed all the previous instructions to try an get the Fitbit app to synch with the Qantas Wellbeing app.

I have deleted both apps and reinstalled them. The Fitbit app shows the correct steps for each day but it will not forward the number correctly to the Qantas App.

This is a relatively new device and it worked ok for the first few months, but since March this year will not synch correctly.

Please help as I am stumped.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@RH62 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Quantas Wellbeing integration and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. The link is between the accounts so it doesn't mean that your tracker isn't working, as you mentioned the tracker is detecting your steps and syncing with the Fitbit app. The problem is the syncing between apps. Try revoking Quanstas' access to Fitbit and viceversa and then relink them as you initially did. If the issue persist please reach out to Quanstas Wellbeing support as they are the ones in charge of maintaining the integration.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Alvaro,

I have tried all the things you mentioned and at the last step i noticed in the Qantas app there was an old fitbit device still linked. I deleted it and everything works.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same trouble with my FitBit One.  I had previously had it connected to the Qantas Wellbeing app but had stopped using it.  When I reinstalled it today and followed all the instructions of revoking etc it still doesn't connect.  As I don't carry my phone everywhere I go when walking from place to place it is not picking up hardly any steps!  Any more suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Glenda

Best Answer
0 Votes