Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always on display on the Iconic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The whole reason I have a Surge right now and not a Blaze is because the Surge has a (sort-of) always-on watch face. Pushing a button or wrist flicking is problematic when carrying stuff or when taking a quick glance. Please make this option configurable, so we can choose to take a big hit on battery life in order to get the always-on display option we need.  Thanks.

Update 09/13/2017: Here is the link to the feature request specific to the Ionic - https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Always-on-display-on-the-Iconic/idi-p/2181208 

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

Sitting exercise recording .the ionic can be set always on if the user would like. Simply tap the settings gear before starting the exercise, the always on option will be the last option. 

Best Answer

Did this get marked as solved? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My query was made prior to launch and prior to LED display announcement. I do have my Ionic and do like it a lot. I do miss the always on display my Surge has and would prefer always on LCD like Garmin use, as there’s much better battery life. That said I love the Fitbit App and would find it hard to leave. Some new straps like the Verda has now would go down well, metal mesh particularly, any chance Fitbit?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought metal (mesh) straps on Amazon and LOVE them!

--
Kathleen Smith
kathleensmith138@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes