Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Fitbit sync with Nike Run Club?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can Fitbit please make it possible to sync with NRC? I just bought an ionic and nearly lost my mind when I discovered I couldn't sync my run with an app I've been using for over 7 years. Please? 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

When using this app does it import hour Hr data into NRC? Thanks 

Best Answer

I do not understand how a limited partnership is unavailable? "not currently planned" after a minimum of 2 years for your fitbit users asking? It sounds like an ignored response to an identified need for Fitbit users. It is an interesting "strategic" response.

At a minimum, I would like to have the ability for a connected heart rate on my NRC.

Best Answer

Quick question guys. I used to sync my fitbit ionic with strava, battery issues aside. The strava data and Fitbit data were always different. Different distance recordings constantly.

So in your opinion guys, what is better NRC or Strava?

Best Answer

Hi the Fitbit. community,

is Fitbit still not able to sync with Nike app?

i love this app and use it a lot. And just purchase a ionic and would appreciate if I can use my watch with Nike running club!

thanks for the update guys! 

Best Answer

I just purchased a fit bit charge 4 to help with my running and was upset as well to learn that I could not sync this with my Nike Run Club app, which I have been using for 7 years. The link you left in your comment does not give a reason and instead shows more people upset that they can’t connect their Nike apps to their fit bit. 
Please, is there any way this can be changed or anyone else I can contact? I was so excited to use my fit bit in my work outs but if I can’t connect it to Nike Run, I may return it and research other fitness watches. 

Best Answer

He hasn’t this happened yet? Sort it out eh! 

Best Answer

Any progress/update on this? The thread linked by support doesn't show what is happening or any changes, only a large number of unhappy Fitbit users who have been ignored for years. 

It is really disappointing that we can't sync to NRC. So I hope Fitbit is listening to their consumers and doing something about it.

Best Answer
I switched to Apple Watch, it syncs to Fitbit through phone sync and syncs
with Nice Run Club. It also has MUCH more accurate heart-rate tracking and
it's just been a fantastic experience - except the battery life and sleep
tracking. For that, I bought an Oura ring 🙂
Best Answer

Bought a Fitbit and sad now after finding out it doesn’t work with NRC. It syncs to my health app but I use NRC to track my runs and was hoping to use it to track my heart beat. This is unfortunate news.

Best Answer

Probably not.  But it won't change the facts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel like a fool because I googled this and saw some things that said you could… I’m so disappointed. So no NRC… is it refundable if I just found this out after opening syncing and pairing? It’s still on the charger…. *palm to face*

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support.

I want to thank everybody for your feedback. Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services but at the moment there are no plans to integrate with Nike Run Club (NRC). For more information, please visit this post.

I am going to close this thread, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes