Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Fitbit sync with Nike Run Club?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can Fitbit please make it possible to sync with NRC? I just bought an ionic and nearly lost my mind when I discovered I couldn't sync my run with an app I've been using for over 7 years. Please? 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support.

I want to thank everybody for your feedback. Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services but at the moment there are no plans to integrate with Nike Run Club (NRC). For more information, please visit this post.

I am going to close this thread, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

A warm welcome to the Community @Cmoniquew

I've searched your idea in our Feature Suggestion board and I noticed that it's already posted, you can check it out here: Nike+/Nike Run Club. The status is "not currently planned", you can check the reason why in the thread. 

Hope you can continue enjoying your Ionic and reaching your goals. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As the audience of this forum is rather limited, I’m sure these ideas will gain some more traction if posted and tagged on twitter... 

Best Answer

Fitbit is very conscientious  when it comes to athletes and runners using their products.  If something doesn't work with a Fitbit ap, or wearable device, let Fitbit know and they will  usually do everything they can to help you within reason. But **ahem**ing about will not solve the problem.  Be a grownup about it and you will have better results.

Best Answer

Fitbit really needs to make this happen since they claim to be in the fitness business. So many people are asking to sync with Nike Run Club.

Best Answer

Is this available yet?

Best Answer

This seems like no brainer. Fitbit should consider an open platform rather than forcing consumers into their proprietary solutions.

Best Answer

Any progress on this?

Best Answer

Really would like to see this integration...

Best Answer

Extremely disappointed this won't work with NRC.  Please consider working on this.  I will return this one.  😞 

Best Answer

Considering doing the same thing; doesn't even integrate with Apple health .-.

Best Answer

I also would like to see this change incorporated. The Nike app is the only app I will run with and it's infuriating they won't work together. 

Best Answer

I also use Nike run club (the best for running) and If I knew that I can not sync even with apple health I wouldn't buy Fitbits :(...  I'm pretty disappointed right now. 

Best Answer

Is there any way we can open a discussion for this? I know so many people who use NRC for their runs and it would be a real help if the integration worked! Wouldn't want to have to buy  another heart monitor that is able to pair with the app. Thanks!

Best Answer

Hey everyone! Thanks for participating in the forums. 

This idea has been posted in our Feature Suggestion board Nike+/Nike Run Club those are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. Currently, it's marked as "not currently planned" however, as mentioned on the idea, we like to keep track of the votes. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
How do we vote for this?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

If not direct integration with NRC, even integration with Apple Health would suffice, since that's the lowest common denominator between the two. Pretty disappointing that neither have been implemented. To expect Apple to integrate into fitbit would be a joke - if only it was funny. 

Best Answer

I use FITIV sync for fitbit activity app and it syncs to Apple health 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use an app called SyncMyTracks which is free for a basic version, and syncs between all major fitness apps. Fitbit and Nike Run Club are both there, and in syncing from Nike Run Club to Endomondo, I find that I get even more data in Endomondo than in Nike Run Club (their analysis of heart rate zones is much better), even considering that the original data is from NRC. 

Best Answer

Thanks for this. Half my family is on NRC and the other half is on Fitbit. I tried NRC but don't like having to have my phone in order to register steps. I'm excited to give this a try. 

Best Answer