Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variability is live :D

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just review todays sleep stats, and was surprised by this:

signal-attachment-2019-12-17-061002.png

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
261 REPLIES 261

Is there anyone else that has got the SpO2 working? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine disappeared for a day or so, but it’s showing up again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not got it yet in uk 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The main feature I bought this for years ago and I still cant access it.. fitbit loves to keep their customers frustrated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same...I have been member for years and also pay premium, but dont have it.  I have an IONIC watch, hefty purchase price plus pay premium.....nada

Best Answer
0 Votes
And soon will be owned by Google.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is being purchased by Google?

Best Answer

@Kellygrl73   Later this year.. Here is the link

@Kellygrl73 wrote:

Fitbit is being purchased by Google?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mickiez  Thanks for adding to my post.. Better reading... All the best for 2020.

While I'm still waiting in Australia for the Oxygen addin..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, can someone confirm if the ionic is having a blood oxygen monitoring with the latest update? 

According with the following information it should be working now.

https://www.engadget.com/2020/01/15/fitbit-blood-oxygen-tracking/

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OscaraulI don't think the Ionic has the O2 sensor. At least, that was the case when I shopped for mine about a year ago. Some other Fitbit model had one, and there was no firmware support for it at that time even though the watch had been out for quite some time already.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EdwardsWM  yes it has the sensor, its just never been added to the watch's functionality with software, but maybe its coming.

Best Answer

How is battery life for those that have the Sp02 enabled? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great addition. Hope to use this to determine effectivity of my CPAP.  Will the raw data be available sometime in the future?

Best Answer
0 Votes

January 16 2020.

United Kingdom

I do not have the Estimated Oxygen Variability graph active / available on my Ionic.

Is there any indication as to when it will be available in UK ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah, ok. When I was shopping, the sensor was not listed, but it was for at least one other watch. Maybe it was an omission. The website now only lists sensors for the Ionic. Understandably, they don't mention the O2 sensor given that there is no software support for it. Seems they could have listed it with an asterisk.

If they ever get their act together, maybe they'll add support for it. Strange that they haven't done that already but have invested resources in other enhancements of questionable value.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerI've been watching the battery life in general and haven't seen any reduction in it since this has been enabled.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the latest on the Estimated Oxygen Variation graph rollout?  I am a premium user but not seeing the feature.  Fitbit Ionic, Firmware Version 27.70.7.14, Android version 9. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.

I am paying for Premium

I purchased an IONIC

My auto-tracking for exercise stopped working. . . . it shows I was active for 71 minutes in the active minutes section. . it shows my HR was elevated for a period of time (while I was exercising) and shows me as having ZERO minutes of exercise!

I don't have the estimated oxygen graph either.

I am extremely frustrated with Fitbit currently.  My auto tracker just stopped working & Fitbit is sending me nonsensical responses/automated replies that don't help at all, just infuriate me

Best Answer