Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variability is live :D

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just review todays sleep stats, and was surprised by this:

signal-attachment-2019-12-17-061002.png

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
261 REPLIES 261

I am more curious than mad . I got the Charge 3 for the many other reasons . This is just a perk . 

Communication is huge in customer service , you are so correct . 

I really like how well you wrote your response . Thank you .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. But there is no beta option.

I went looking.

I also discontinued my Fitbit premium.  The only meaningful protest available to me.

Best Answer

Same for me. It was an intentional choice based on what I was led to believe was an accessible feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I was a premium member.  I've downgraded due to this.   

Still can't see it. Sick of my colleague going on about this feature in the Garmin she bought yesterday.

Best Answer

It hasn't been released to everyone yet because there are still issues with it. I still have problems with it randomly disappearing from my app. Imagine if they released it with that happening...everyone would be complaining about it. They just can't release it until they figure out why it's doing that. Communication could be better but, in all fairness, the mods here might not know what the engineers progress is with fixing the issue.

Best Answer

Probably shouldn't have gone to the tech press to say that it's released to everyone before the end of January then.....

Best Answer

@slbert if they just released it fully to everyone it probably wouldn't be disappearing randomly for some. It's probably something to do with their crappy server side rollout crap. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@killer2239I would hope that, if it were something that could be solved by releasing it to everyone, that they would do it. Hopefully, whatever is causing the issue, they'll figure it out soon.

Best Answer

They just wanted the media headline that they were "first wearable to roll this out" (to everyone) - which was a lie .. 

Best Answer

@slbert  With all due respect, the support folks should have a very good idea what the status is on all reported problems. If they don't, that's just one big problem with their development organization. They don't even communicate what they do know. I'm just viewing it from the outside, but their organization appears to be in a state of chaos. I worked in software development for over 31 years, and what I am observing looks like a nightmare of incompetency.

Best Answer

@EdwardsWMWith all due respect, I do agree that the mods should have a good idea of what the status is...I just said that they might not know. Maybe the chaos will be solved when Google takes over...I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@slbert I almost said something like that but keep in mind google has a history of doing staged rollouts with server side but at least when they do it, it actually works right or if there has been a hitch its been fixed fairly quickly. With that being said... at least nothing has taken this long to roll out or be fixed that I can remember. At this point I am welcoming the google take over with open arms if it fixes this disaster and adds integration with Google Fit and not a 3rd party app that someone wrote but Fitbit couldn't seem to figure out themselves 4 years later. Same goes with the apple health integration. Its just fitbit being lazy.

Best Answer

@slbert  I agree with you about Google. I have to wonder if the Google takeover is the cause of all this turmoil (key developers leaving. etc.), but I do hope that Google can get it all straightened out in time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd just be happy if the Google takeover means that we can use Google Pay rather than the one or two UK banks who work with Fitbit Pay.

Best Answer

@EdwardsWM I had the same thought about the Google takeover and the sudden flurry of activity. I'm holding out hope that something good will come of it.

@RedDeviluk I hear you about the number of banks...Germany is also lacking in that area.

Best Answer
I shut down the app. Go straight to sleep and it's there. Just patchy. I'm
not a premium user. UK.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This feature was enabled on my Charge 3 when I got it at Christmas. It has disappeared and reappeared once already. It has disappeared again and I currently do not have it. It was a key reason why my husband chose this model for me. I’m getting very frustrated!

Best Answer

I got this on my vesa 2 would be nice if they had numbers on it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still haven't gotten this rolled out to my Ionic, I have the premium subscription.  I REALLY hate when Fitbit says "answered" on a topic and there is no good answer or solution.  Anyone from Fitbit know when this is going to be rolled out to everyone?

Best Answer

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer