Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic hard cover / screen protector

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, so i recently bought the fitbit ionic after looking at fitbits, smartwatches and fitness trackers for quite some time. Finnaly the ionic comes out that hits nearly all the boxes of what i wanted. Now this watch is fantastic, looks nice, works well. BUT at £300 is NOT a cheap device so i was very disheartened to find there was no official screen protector to protect my investment, more confusing is knowing the purpose of this device and the high likelyhood of damadge i feel one should exsist. So i contacted fitbit support who suggested i post here hoping to gain attention nd ideas to maybe make this a reality. Just for reference the apple watch has a very simple yet effective screen cover that i would love to see for the ionic. Heres a link for reference.... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Misxi-iwatch-Protector-All-around-ultra-thin/dp/B0761MXW7Z/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?... There is a half screen cover also on amazon by a third party and i did purchase it but honestly its useless we need somthing like the apple version, if fitbit dont pick this up are there any designers out there who could make these?

Thanks for your time. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just found and purchased this combination Frame and Screen Protector all in one and so far it's pretty awesome.  It totally covers the frame and screen and the touch sensitivity seems not to be impacted at all.

You can look at it here:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788N1LFG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1Fitbit Ionic Screen Protector CaseFitbit Ionic Screen Protector Case

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

@Jasonlant86  I wonder if this might be a US-UK issue.  There are third party Ionic screen protectors on the US Amazon site.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Any chance you could link me? I dont mind buying from the US if its a good cover 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cheers mate thats the one i have, its ok for now but its not very good and i went through 8 of the mini screen protector sheets trying to get them to fit on properly lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jasonlant86wrote:

Cheers mate thats the one i have, its ok for now but its not very good and i went through 8 of the mini screen protector sheets trying to get them to fit on properly lol

Yes, I know all too well... took me a long time to find a decent one after I discovered how easy does the screen scratches from day to day wear and tear.... I have a hard time believing that it's Gorilla Glass... but ... it is what it is.

In the end I ordered a custom one (I made the measurements and told them what to do) made by a local online shop.... it's decent but not great so I can't quite recommend it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just found and purchased this combination Frame and Screen Protector all in one and so far it's pretty awesome.  It totally covers the frame and screen and the touch sensitivity seems not to be impacted at all.

You can look at it here:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788N1LFG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1Fitbit Ionic Screen Protector CaseFitbit Ionic Screen Protector Case

Best Answer

There's another one out there now that is the frame and screen cover all in one and it looks great and completely covers the screen and frame all at the same time.  See my other post.

Best Answer

Fantastic thankyou, thats exactly the kind of thing i was looking for 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  It took a while but I’m persistent.

Best Answer

I just received mine last night. This is an awesome protector. Like you said it’s all in one and the touch screen is not affected at all. I love the look also. Hoping more colors may be available in the future

Best Answer

You won’t be disappointed.

Best Answer

Make sure you give it a great review on Amazon.  We want them to keep making and selling and making new colors too.

Best Answer

Fitbit Ionic Screen Protector CaseFitbit Ionic Screen Protector CaseNew picture, different color.

Best Answer

I have purchased screen protectors from Amazon specifically for the Ionic and it fits perfect.  Here is the link:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075V1VTB1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also purchased some "case covers" that fit just like a case for your cellphone.  Mine was a pack of 6 colors that I change out depending on the clock face I'm using.  Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076CJT4MH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Best Answer
0 Votes

The one I pictured is the body cover and screen protection all in one piece.

Best Answer
Do these covers have a screen protector on them?
--
Sent from my iphone. "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can
be judged by the way it's animals are treated. " MAHATMA GANDHI
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes.  It’s an all in one body and screen protector.  It’s all one piece and It totally covers everything and it looks great.  It’s the only thing you need for protection. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I noticed that after I posted. Didn't know such a thing existed.

Kathleen Smith
Kathleensmith138@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought a bunch of them in different colors and I will tell you that they are AWESOME!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes