Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic wont turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I've had my ionic for close to a year & all on a sudden it won't turn on after charging.  I've try to reset it and nothing is happening..please help I'm lost without wear my fitbit every day & can't afford to purchase a new one when my ionic isn't even 1 year old 

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

They told me i am sol even pointed out all these posts while googling, and still would not replace my device think I am done with Fitbit. I have been a huge fan for years.

Best Answer

They said they would not replace mine super mad right now.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Damian13613.

Thanks for the feedback about your Fitbit Ionic, it's very important to us to have your thoughts in regards our product and your customer support interactions. Fitbit is always trying to provide great products and customer experience. Each scenario is different, but I think that you can use the option available according to your warranty information, as it was mentioned by our support team. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thanks for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will get a 25% off coupon good luck.

Best Answer

Hi All,

The same thing has happened to me - twice !!! My first Fitbit Ionic died just under twelve months after I purchased it. Fortunately, Fitbit sent me a replacement. However, this one died too after just under a year. The screen is black and it won't turn on and won't charge.  It is very frustrating.  Fitbit says that they don't have a warranty on replacements so I am out of luck. They did offer a discount of 25% on any Fitbit product or 40% on another Ionic, as other users have posted. It looks like this product will only last for a year. Why spend $300+ on a Ionic that will only last for a year. Why does Fitbit not stand behind its product? Do they expect users to fork out over $300 a year to have an Ionic. This product is poorly made and from the number of reviews on this community and my own experience is very likely to last only about a year. From the responses on this site Fitbit knows about this problem but doesn't care. Is Fitbit trying to improve this product so that it will last for more than a year? Why would I buy another Ionic at a discount when I know it wont last for long? I wont buy this product again - even at a discount. I will be looking to purchase a fitness watch from another company who will hopefully stand behind their product. No more Fitbit for me.

Best Answer

I agree Dave8585. I've had the exact same issues. I love what the product is SUPPOSED to do, but I've lost confidence because what it's supposed to do.... never happened.

I'm off to another device.

Best Answer

Hi @Damian13613 and @Jcray thanks for getting back. Welcome to the Forums @Dave8585My apologies for the delay.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the Fitbit product and services. Sorry you feel that way. Our customer support team checks each case separately and provides possible options depending on your warranty options. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you need to check more details about your warranty, please keep communication open with our support team.

I'll be around, if you have questions about this. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got in touch via online chat with Fitbit about my ionic and wishing 10 mins they sent me a link for a new watch! Fantastic 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  did you ever get your issue resolved?  I'm having the same issue.  fitbit won't turn on al all after following all the recommendations.  very very annoying.

Best Answer

Hi.  getting the fitbit iconic to turn on.  followed all the various instructions and nothing has work.  what are my options?

Best Answer
Hi,

I contacted Fitbit and they directed me through all the troubleshooters which didn’t work i then got a credit

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes