Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app sync with Samsung- S Health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There is a lot of discussion on this topic but there has been no solution. By default Samsung S Health can only sync fitbit sleep data. People have been asking about syncing excersise data from fitbit to s health app and there has been one app developed i guess but it is a paid one and there has been sync issues, data duplication issues etc. I have managed to find a workaround for this. 

By default Strava app comes with your fitbit Ionic. the solution is to enable Strava by logging in, creating an id and allowing fitbit to send data to Strava. It sends your exercise data - cycling, running etc . Now whether you use Strava or not , the data will be on Strava server for analysis. I have downloaded strava app on my mobile and also use the web version of it for detailed analysis and leaderboard/comparison of efforts. 

Now, surprisingly if you go to samsung s health app after this, under settings>connected services, you see Strava . Enable it. It will ask for authentication/login etc. Do that. Now in Samsung S Health, you will see your Fitbit recorded exercise data :). 

so by default-sleep data comes to s-health, via strava you can get other excersise data. Only thing remaining is your heart rata and resting heart rate data which is not syncing but atleast you get one app to see all exercise data .It is not a clean way but atleast it works. 

Try and give feedback if possible  

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Share the info 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung Galaxy watch and a Fitbit. And I use "Health Sync"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.appyhapps.healthsync

And it is free to use.. I hope that help.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung Galaxy watch and a Fitbit and I use "Health Sync"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.appyhapps.healthsync

And it is free to use

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks

--
Jayme Swearingen
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get strava to fully connect to my Fitbit it keeps having me login to both but not fully connecting

Best Answer
0 Votes