Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours with 250+ steps not syncing properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. Lately I’ve noticed that on my FitBit app dashboard, my “hours with 250+ steps” is not syncing properly with the information on my Ionic. Usually I get in all my steps, every hour, but the dashboard app has been displaying hours where it says I did not. I know I’m getting all my hourly steps, and my tracker agrees, but the app does not. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? I’ve tried resetting and all the usual stuff, to no avail. Should I just add this to the ever-growing list of things that don’t work as they should with this expensive piece of hardware? Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

my fit bit Versa 2 is still not correctly showing hours of 250 steps , after I did the steps you recommend . Now what should I do to get app to shows actual hrs of activity ?

Best Answer

I just got the Charge 5 for Christmas and am having the same issue!!! I absolutely cannot believe that this thread that is 4 years old is still valid. I have tried all the things and cannot get a reminder to move or my 250 to show up in the app but the device shows it all correctly. Unbelievable Fitbit-get it together!!! 

Best Answer

So VERY sad to see that Fitbit was working on a solution in 2019 and today, 2/27/23, this is still happening! Made sure I had my 8 am 250 before I jumped in the shower, clearly have it on my tracker but not in the app. What gives?

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new members.

Currently there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the Community organized and prevent any confusion. 

Best Answer
0 Votes