Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Mate 9 as compatible device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you add Huawei mate 9 as another compatible device? It seems like my ionic do not sync with my phone even after one week.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

May I ask what device was used to setup the ionic? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also frustrated that my new ionic doesn't sync with my Huawei Mate 9. This is crazy.... I really don't want to have to send this back.... But.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Huawei Mate 9

Best Answer
0 Votes

any news on compatibility? I am having same problems with Charge 2, the funny?! thing is it worked just fine until February. Since then wont budge. I was waiting on pins and needles for the Versa, but if Ionic has this problem too, I will definitely not preorder and wait until compatibility will be corrected. It is silly, Huawei is not a noname brand, why other fitness apps from Polar, Garmin do not have this issue?! only Fitbit. I was so looking forward to Versa, silly me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto for the Mate 9.  Worked for a month, then stopped.  My Ionic is great, but half the reason for the purchase  was to receive notifications.  If I cant get it to work, I'm better off with a different product that will actually work.

Anything from Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not a peep. I really do not get the company's policy. How is it that others get it to work and Fitbit expect me to buy phones only they approve? How in the world should that work? I am running short on ideas, I was really looking forward to Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my Fitbit Blaze and my Huawei Mate 9. It tells me to restart my phone. I do that, unpair my device and pair it again, uninstalled the app and installed it again. Now blaze does not connect at all. My husband has the same issue and he has the same phone as I do. It's very disappointing that we cannot connect our blaze with our phones.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought a Fitbit Versa and I have a Huawei Mate 9 phone. It works great for me. I am able to receive notifications and respond to messages on the watch. I haven't had any problems so far. 

Best Answer
0 Votes