Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Factory reset: Warning before doing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently having issue with my settings button on my ionic so decided to follow the instructions on the community forum (pressed 3 button for 10 to 12 secs). After completing the steps, my ionic never turned on again. Tried different things I found on the community on different button combination but no luck. Tried to charge for more than 2 hours and same issue. Note that my ionic was at 90% battery life when I do the reset.

Let my experience be a warning to those thinking of doing a factory reset with minor issues. At least if did not do a reset, I could still use it.

Well time to cancel the premium subscription:)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Ferdzmac, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit Ionic, we do not recommend our users to perform a factory reset if this process wasn't directly suggested by our Customer Support team or a Fitbit Community moderator. We are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, thanks for the feedback and suggestion that was shared in your post.  

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes