Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery poor performance

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic watch battery is draining very fast .. just last for few hours after full charge.

any solution? Or replacement ?

i have it 9 months ago only .

i am following tips and it was perfect till last night.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Hossameldin nice to see you here again. Thanks for reaching out and for the steps that you've tried with your Ionic. 

Besides the tips to improve the battery life of your Ionic you can try to clean the contacts of your Ionic regularly. These contacts can become obstructed by microscopic dirt or debris that prevents them from making a good connection to the charger. Use a toothpick or toothbrush to clean the charging contacts; do not scrape them with anything metal because this may damage the plating and result in corrosion. 

Please also restart your Ionic, if you haven't do so. How are you changing your Ionic? We recommend plugging your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or other low-energy device. If necessary, you can use a UL-certified USB wall charger. Don't use a USB hub or battery pack to charge, and only use the charging cable that came with your Fitbit device. Please take a look of these recommendations to charge your Fitbit too.

Give it a try and keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Support to ongoing issues with the Ionic is dire; from sudden poor battery performance to failure of the touchscreen.

When can we expect Fitbit to replace ALL these defective devices?  And do not insult us with an offer of 40% off a new device!!!

Best Answer

Right,  a lot of issues, battery performance, touchscreens issues, sync issues  Notifications not being pushed, steps not accurate, will not buy fitbit anymore 

Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit Thanks for your interest and direction.

I already created a ticket with support team and we worked together trying to fix the issue but no success till now.

As per support team, we will to the next step which is checking the warranty and replace the device.

to be honest, the support team “ Franz” is professional in responding time and technical advices.

I will keep you all posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear @YojanaFitbit,

I have the exact same issue. Even though i charge my ionic according to recommendations, my battery lasts too little, especially when I run. On Sunday I started my day with 100% battery and after 2:30 hours of run my battery has fallen to 16%. And I bought this on December just 4 months ago. 

Would be be grateful if you could provide me with a solution.

Nafsika 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community Forums @Rougesvp @Willy_013 @Nafs and thanks for your reply @Hossameldin, let me give a hand with this situation.

@Rougesvp @Willy_013  I'd like to share with you that Fitbit is always striving to improve our customer's Fitbit experience with our products and services. We appreciate all the input we receive from our users because this help us to evaluate our procedures for future cases. For any inquiry in regards our warranty policy please check Return Policy and Warranty.

@Hossameldin Thanks for sharing your experience with our Support team, I'm glad to see that they are working with you to get you back on track as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback about Franz, I'll pass it along with them. 

@Nafs Thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot this matter prior posting. Let me share with you that I've notified our Support team about your concern to receive further assistance. Keep an eye to your email, they'll be contacting you very soon. 

Please keep me posted. I'll be right here if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes