Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not Showing Stats on Display; the App Does Show Them

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch isnt displaying any activity on the watch itself just in app. The watch face displays 0s and blank for heart rate. Yet when I log into the app all up to date stats are listed there. Can anyone help? I would upload a photo, but the photo up load system is broken and unusable.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

@BB11 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting the situation you are experiencing with the display of stats on your Ionic.

This is very strange. I'd recommend performing a restart on your Ionic. This should help you out.

If this doesn't do the trick, I'd recommend changing the clock face on your Ionic. Try downloading a different one and check if the stat will show then.

Hope this helps. Please let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Thanks after a while of resetting, I cahnged the clock fqce and that made it work corrrectly again

Best Answer

@BB11 Thanks for your reply and for trying the posted suggestions. 

I'm very happy to read that the suggestions worked for you and that you are now back on track. Hopefully, this will help other users too.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Mine started doing the exact same thing yesterday. It does eventually go pack to showing stats. I am using the HUD clockface, created by Chops. Are you using the same one?

Its all well and good that rebooting the watch fixes it, but why is it happening to begin with??

Best Answer
0 Votes
Resetting didnt work for me.
The only thing worked was changing clock face.
I was using Flashring then I changed to Beam Up.
All works as normal now.
Best Answer

@Vtpatsfan Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the situation you are also experiencing with Ionic's display.

It could be that the issue comes directly with the clock face you are using. You could try changing the clock face and see if the issue persists. 

@BB11 Thanks for sharing the workaround that helped you out with this. I'm sure this will be helpful for other users too!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this same issue, restarted no change, changed clock face, still no stats on clock face (changed to 101 remix) Any other suggestions??.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried setting one of the default Fitbit clock faces?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help after rechoosing new clock faces it finally started
working. I appreciate your time and help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing.  I was using HUD by Chops and it just stopped displaying the stats.  I changed it to HUD2 and then back again to HUD and now it works fine.

Best Answer

@DaveDrew Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing the workaround that helped you out with this. I'm sure a lot of users will find this helpful.

It is correct that when your watch stops displaying stats; it may be because of the clock face. So changing it or uninstall/reinstalling it usually does the trick. I will leave the steps on how to do this here.

Thanks again for your contribution. See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem.  Using the awesome clock face which I paid for. Was working ok for several months until today.  Now it shows zeros for everything but the time.  The app does show data though.  I have shut down, waited a couple of hours and restarted.  No change.  Seems like this is a bug Fitbit should look into.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cyclebob Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with Ionic and its clock face not showing data. Thanks for restarting your watch in order to sort this out and for checking the app which I'm glad it is showing the data.

What is the name of the clock face you are using?

In this case, to confirm if this is a problem with your watch or the clock face you are currently using; please try changing the clock face to another one. Please check if another clock face will show the data.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CyclebobChange to another clock face and then back again.  That should clear it up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!

It was the awesome face. I switched and this one I have now is working. I liked the other one’s layout better tho

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help with this @DaveDrew

It's good to know this has been resolved for you @Cyclebob, I'm sorry that you had to change clock face, but many users have shared this has been useful to resolve this in the meantime.

If you haven't done so already, we also invite you to participate in the Discussion forum of the Community. You can join here. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cyclebob just change back to the one you like. It will probably work again. Happened to me few months ago once and this is what I did. First switched to different clockface and then changed back to the one that was failing. All went back to normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! That is a great idea. I've seen that reinstalling some clock faces can help on getting them to work again.

I also wanted to add that if the clock face keeps failing you can always report it so the developer can check if there are any glitches and fix it. Check this post for more details on this. @Cyclebob

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue.  I was using the Kamon clock face.  It stopped showing any counts for steps, floors, heart rate, calories, etc, and showed power as yellow, even though the Ionic was fully charged 100% as well.  Resetting didn't work.  Once I switched clock faces, then switched back, everything went back to normal....and I also discovered a new and improved clock face in the meantime!  😄

Best Answer
0 Votes