Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing active hours.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic is showing 12 out of 12 hours active but the app stopped at 5 hours out of 12. Everything else is syncing. Is there something odd going on with the syncing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I think this is more of an ongoing issue with your Fitbit app. Have you checked the board for your phone's OS? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have. I tweeted Fitbit Support last night and was told they are aware of this issue. It's not a total sync problem. Just the activity and active hours. For whatever reason, the app stopped recording those items early yesterday. I'll keep an eye on this today and see if there has been a resolution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Then you are aware that this is an ongoing issue and you might want to subscribe to the main thread for your phones OS. To receive updates. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I *wasn't* aware until *after* I had gone through the board, found nothing, posted my issue, and then contacted Fitbit Support on Twitter. Please try not to react to people like they haven't a clue what they are doing. If that isn't your intended inflection in your posts, I apologize. BTW, this wasn't a phone OS issue as the app on my computer was having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes