Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not working after update, screen blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic screen is blank after updating firmware.  Still syncs with phone.  I have reset phone but it is still blank.   And suggestions?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

This is an issue with the update.  If your Ionic was fine before the update then its bricked.  There have been no plans released to sort this out.

To get more info check out the firmware release thread, at the top of the forum.  It should give you an idea about what you can do next. 

This latest update, for lots of models of fitbit, has become an absolute farce. 

Best Answer

@ShaunCup Thanks for stopping by.

Thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

@SunsetRunner thank you for sharing your honest input here.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

As stated by #Qonqr there are many, many users who have had their ionic bricked by the update and Fitbit are ignoring them if out of warranty even though it’s their fault !

After being a Fitbit customer for many years I have now switched to Huawei Health / GT2 Pro and will avoid Fitbit like the plague !

Best Answer

Did you hear anything from them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also decide to move off Fitbit, this was the last straw.  Enjoying my new Samsung 4 watch. 🙂 

Best Answer

Sorry I missed your previous message, only response I got was to remove my posts which stated their legal liability for the update in the UK. 

Says it all ! 
Enjoy your Samsung. 

Best Answer
0 Votes