Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen completely black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive had multiple fitbits over 5 plus years.  Never had issues like the ones with ionic.  After about 8 months it just stopped syncing, customer support was great and sent me a brand new one.  Then yesterday the screen goes completely black, I once again contact support and am told all they can do is offer me 25% discount on new one.  The new one I received is also only 8 to 9 months old.  Unfortunately looks like I'm gonna lose 5 plus years of stats cause I dont see going back with a product they wont stand behind!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hello guys! It's a pleasure to continue providing assistance with your Ionic devices, my apologies for the delay in responding each of your posts. Thanks for your replies and updates @JudyI13 and @HMFMurphy.

@JudyI13 My apologies for the inconvenience you went through, I totally understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you, thanks for troubleshooting your device prior posting. I'd like to let you know that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to receive further assistance directly with them. Please keep an eye to your email, they'll be in touch with you soon. In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions. 

@HMFMurphy I appreciate the information that was shared in your post, I'm happy to know that our Customer Support team provided you with assistance and options accordingly to our warranty policies. Take in consideration that Fitbit is always striving to improve its products and services, therefore, the feedback that was shared help us a lot. Don't hesitate to contact me back if you have any additional questions or our Support team if you want more information and details about your replacement order.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had exactly the same problem, in fact started having problems from the last update, not connecting to Bluetooth and now died completely, not heard back from customer services so will ring today again!!!

There is a common theme on this community forum, wake up Fitbit there is a problem with your ionic and we are paying a fair amount of our hard earned cash buying them with little support because you won't admit there is an issue and default to your warranty policy #notgoodenough

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
Thank you, Ricardo. I received an email that they'll be in touch.
Appreciate you taking the time to to contact support for me as I had not
yet done so. Procrastinating 🙂
Best Answer

Welcome aboard @julesecp thanks for your post. Your reply and update are appreciated @JudyI13.

@julesecp Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with us, your feedback is really appreciated because we are always striving to improve our products and services. Our Support team informed me that they already provided you with assistance regarding your concern, therefore, please get in touch with them again if you have any additional questions about the information that was provided by them.

@JudyI13 I'm happy to know that our Support team is providing you with assistance regarding your Ionic concern. Don't hesitate to contact them back if you need more information and details or get in touch with me if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes