Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please release Fitbit Pay in Brazil

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Guys, I'm need to ask about fitbit pay in Brazil, and some update to Portuguese language for fitbit devices, i have one Fitbit ionic Adidas, and will be a victory see my language in my device, and Fitbit pay to. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Willcamelo It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about releasing Fitbit Pay in Brazil. I noticed that this idea has been posted here in our Feature Suggestion board, please vote and comment on it, this will show your support. 

Regarding your idea about making Portuguese language available for Ionic, the best place to make your idea heard is our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Willcamelo 

You may want to try the Astrolabe or the ILuvChrono watchfaces.

They were written in anticipation of some new language support by Fitbit, but they do work now.

They have Portuguese available as a language option in the settings and that may work for you.

Regards,

Reign

Best Answer

Hi Silvia. thanks for reply. But, Fitbit Pay still does't work in Brazil. Nobody who has responsabililty has read the post. I think.

What can we do? many years without solve this problem.

Best Answer

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

@Dellbio At the moment, there is no information about releasing Fitbit Pay in Brazil but if there is any update it should be communicated as soon as possible. For information about how Fitbit decides what Feature Suggestions are released, please visit this post.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
Thats the problem! No efforts about make fitbit pay works in Brazil. How many more years will be necessary to solve this problem? Thank you
Best Answer