Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run activity not showing seconds on the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

After my run , everything tracks ok , ie, distance , time , pace and steps ,, 

BUT the time is just in minutes with no seconds on my phone App , but on my laptop it shows minutes and seconds ?

Any help to fix this please ;-

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity and format 

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43
...well I already bought a new fitness tracker....know anyone who wants to
buy this one?
Best Answer

I might do the same myself...  I changed to fitbit because I liked the ionic so much after my wife bought one... 

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any progress on this? The run time is rounded off to the nearest minute for me too. I can see seconds on my phone at the end of the run but it's rounded off to the nearest minute in the app. Am using android (OnePlus 5T) and the app version shows as being up to date (Version 3.2.1 updated on 11 May 2020). Screenshots exactly like the others posted here already.

Best Answer

Hello FitBit

When is this being fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this being sorted? Showing minutes and seconds is pretty basic stuff for an activity watch. Who on Earth thinks 'let's round it up, no one will care'?

Best Answer
0 Votes
My thoughts exactly !
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone! 

Your feedback is appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. At the moment, you're able to view seconds on the online Dashboard. If you would like that this could be viewable on the app in the near future, you may want to vote for this idea, these are reviewed by our team and the status could change based in Fitbit plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The issue still hasn't been addressed and it's been months.
Best Answer

Anyone at fitbit able to comment on the above, I have the same issue with my run time rounding to the nearest minute, what use is this when you are trying to set a pb?

Best Answer

might have a sort of solution. Obviously a comical screw up by FitBit (duh i dont want to know my time, just roughly is fine. Really?) if you go onto your run and go down to the elevation graph - right at the end of the graph your actual time appears including those pesky seconds.

Roger Bannister - quick how fast did i run that famous mile? FitBit: err 4 minutes EXACTLY. Sorry. you didnt break 4mins. Thank crap they wern't in the fitness game back then. 🙂

Best Answer

Hey, I did notice, if you look at the heart rate area of the exercise analysis it does show you both minutes and seconds how long you ran for, Although this is not exactly a solution to the issue.

Best Answer
Nice one   , thanks for that 
Best Answer
Hi , 
This is a pain for everyone , Fitbit do not care for any of their customers !
I was going to buy and upgrade to the fitbit sense , but will not until they can be bothered to sort this problem !
Worst of all it is a problem of their own making ! it never existed a few months ago ! , it must have been changed during one of the ionic updates !!!
very , very disapointing !
Best Answer

Still nothing!? When will you start taking your customers serious and fix this issue?

Your are not responding on email either, this is terrible service.. very disappointing.

Best Answer

This is a shambles of a company. They obviously don't care about their customers. This BIG PROBLEM has been going for ages. Fitbit are an absolute disgrace and I will never purchase any device with the fitbit brand on it ever again. I'm going back to Garmin. 

Best Answer

So how are we doing Silvia Fitbit? Still not caring at all? The least you can do is respond to your customers.. or do you think this problem will solve itself? 

Do you have a conscience?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already wrote you a message. Why aren't I allowed to post in the thread? I'm not being rude, I'm not swearing, I'm just complaining about a serious lack in your product. This issue has been unsolved for almost a year, why wont you answer me in this thread? I think everybody here should be allowed to voice their concerns. Dont you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem, and no one from Fitbit seems to care at all. It's really, really poor service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I wouldn't recommend this product to anybody.. If only they treated their customers with respect, that would go a long way, but I guess that's to much to ask.

Such a shame.

Best Answer
0 Votes