Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Wake Setting Missing?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, anyone else having this problem with their Ionic where the Screen Wake setting is missing? I noticed something was wrong  when my watch suddenly stopped waking when I turned my wrist up to look at the time.  I went into settings and the screen wake setting was gone.  I also soft reset the device and still no fix.  Your help would be greatly appreciated hoping not to have to hard reset.

Best Answer
114 REPLIES 114

This did not work, I get the Fitbit wallet.

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

I stopped receiving notifications as well.

I’ve used all of the fitness functions and some of those don’t operate properly; hear rate and steps.

I’m over it as well, very disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

John, long press the left button AND then swipe the screen probably right but could be left and the Screen Wake and Notifications screen will appear.

Best Answer

Thanks CB...I found the setting for "screen wake." Who would think to look for the "screen wake" and "music" features under the screen for the "Wallet/Pay." 

Best Answer

Done! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!!!!

Best Answer
Got it. Fixed!
--
John Ryce, CLU, ChFC
Best Answer

Wow, thanks a million!!! I kept swiping right and was getting NOTHING! Pressing and holding the left button brought the sleep wake setting up immediately!

Best Answer

Hi,

Had the same issue of swipe right not showing screen wake setting. Had to press and hold the single button on left side and the menu opened up. 

You may want to try this too..

Edit : Just noticed others had shared this fix already. 🙂

Ashok

Best Answer

Thanks. That worked!

Best Answer

Totally annoying.  Since the last update, the only way I could find the screen wale setting was a tip on here to hold down the left button for two seconds.  This is neither intuitive nor intelligent design - I would never of guessed how to find that setting.

Best Answer

That worked! So to get to “Screen Wake” option, you hold left button. Sweeping left to right no longer works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have face this problem again after the lastest version updated. How can I set my fitbit to be auto screen wake ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hold left button. I’m will lead you to wake screen and notifications optoions.

Best Answer

Thank you very much.

Best Answer

Sorry about misspellings and punctuation, typed in a hurry. I just figured how to find screens a week ago, glad to help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Updated Solution:

Since the last firmware update, This solution no longer works.  I had the same problem, and discovered that swiping will not take you to the setting, nor will going into “settings“.  You’ve got to go to the Clock screen, hit the button on the left, and then when the Screen turns off, press and hold the button. The options to change screen wale, and to turn notifications on/off ( and, strangely, nothing else) will pop up.

Best Answer

Yes - that's it!

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found mine by holding down the left button for a few seconds. 

Best Answer

I found mine by holding down the left button for a few seconds.

Best Answer