Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Wake Setting Missing?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, anyone else having this problem with their Ionic where the Screen Wake setting is missing? I noticed something was wrong  when my watch suddenly stopped waking when I turned my wrist up to look at the time.  I went into settings and the screen wake setting was gone.  I also soft reset the device and still no fix.  Your help would be greatly appreciated hoping not to have to hard reset.

Best Answer
114 REPLIES 114
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the solution for the watch 2 OS (2018)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! This worked!

Best Answer

Hi!!  So I've seen this solution everywhere, problem is I CANNOT swipe right.  Nothing happens.  I had a different screen on from default and thought maybe that affected it somehow but when I switched back to a fitbit clock face I still can't swipe right.  There is no Raise to Wake setting that I can find anywhere.  Please help, thank you!!!

***ugh, disregard.  have to hold down the left button for 2 secs, no more swipe right. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Swiping right on my Iconic does nor bring up the Screen Wake option

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Swiping right on my Iconic does nor bring up the Screen Wake option

That's correct! As the post just above yours says, a long press of the left button now brings up the Screen Wake setting.

Best Answer

My mental telepathy is not up to it these days- who would have guessed that one!

Best Answer

User Manual  See page 18.

Best Answer

Hello,

Ah, I still had the previous manual, didn't know that it had been updated.

Thank you.
Dennis

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Press and hold the left button. The screen wake options come up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Imeson79,

Your procedure worked for me, with no help from Fitbit support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. No screen wake on doing right from watch face. And no screen wake from settings. What gives??

Best Answer
0 Votes

How to get that setting is thoroughly discussed in the posts just above yours. See post 46 for my last answer.

Best Answer

Almost. 

I have to hold down the left button, then my Fitbit pay card shows. From that window I have to swipe left, then the wake option appears. 

Thanks for the help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Did you find a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally!  Thx!

Best Answer
With the new OS if you have it INSTALLED.. HOLD DOWN THE LEFT BUTTON For 2 Seconds, it will appear then set it to "AUTO"
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hold down the left button and the Screen Wake setting will appear. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s brilliant thank you. I’m now sorted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG thank you so much. I have been going crazy trying to find this menu!

Best Answer
0 Votes