Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Wake Setting Missing?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, anyone else having this problem with their Ionic where the Screen Wake setting is missing? I noticed something was wrong  when my watch suddenly stopped waking when I turned my wrist up to look at the time.  I went into settings and the screen wake setting was gone.  I also soft reset the device and still no fix.  Your help would be greatly appreciated hoping not to have to hard reset.

Best Answer
114 REPLIES 114

Yes! Finally advice that worked!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

YES!!!!! This worked!!!!! After researching and trying to fix it myself for 2 weeks!!’ Yay. Thank you for this!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Holding button worked. Thank you.

Best Answer
Happy to help

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally, thank you!! 👌👌

Best Answer
0 Votes

Recommended "SOLUTION" is WRONG for the Ionic.  The "Screen Wake" is NOT found swiping right.  Instead hold the left button and the "Screen Wake" settings will appear.  Then set to "Auto" for automatic clock information to appear when you raise your hand or "Manual" to require that you press the left button once to have it wake up.

Best Answer
That’s exactly what I said to do for the versa so my answer is not wrong

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Genius! Why is that not in the Ionic basics section in the “how to”!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've noticed as of ver3 that you now access the screen wake parameter by a long press of the left hand button on the ionic tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Swiping right does not work. But holding left button for a few seconds does. May depend on your firmware. Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!! Finally!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't work at all for me. (Swiping right )  does nothing for me

Best Answer
0 Votes