Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify integrations

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

The main reason I am very excited about this watch is the music storage. Any plans on integrating with Spotify? Pandora doesn't work in NZ.

Cheers,

Ana

Moderator edit: Clarified subject 

Best Answer
247 REPLIES 247

Hello everyone! Thanks for your interest in having an integration with Spotify. It would be really cool to have this feature. Unfortunately, I don't have any information about this or any updates as of yet.

We are continuing to explore other music streaming options to further meet the needs of our users outside and inside the U.S. but do not have any details to share at this time.

The only thing I can recommend for now is to vote for both suggestions from both companies asking to get this done:

If I get any information about this, rest assured that I will let you know. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding. See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Thank you for the update.

If I'd known about this restriction before buying the Fitbit, to be honest I wouldn't have bought it. Even though it's pretty clear to me that Spotify is playing favorites.

Best Answer

My ionic has Deezer, the easiest way is to just transfer the subscription (same $$$) and playlists using the mooval website.

Best Answer
0 Votes
More likely that they have some deal/contract with Deezer stating it has
exclusive music app rights.
Politics getting in the way of a good product.
I'm currently trialling Deezer premium and it's missing SO many features I
love with spotify.
😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Elwyn @Bert4breakfast Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for participating on this thread regarding Spotify and Fitbit integration.

Thanks for your interest in having this feature and for sharing your input and feedback regarding this. Please remember to vote and support this suggestion asking for this to be possible.

See you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be a nice Chrismas present to have Spotify intégrales. I guess we must choose either Deezer/Fitbit or Spotify/Garmin. What’s a pity !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this what fitbit considers 'solved'?

They haven't done it, it is the opposite of solved

Best Answer
But Deezer is a FAR worse service. It's missing so many useful features
that spotify has.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Largo74 @tinybicycles @Bert4breakfast I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing your input on this thread.

There are other ways in which you can listen to music on Ionic aside of Deezer. Pandora is available too and also classic music transfer.

Please keep voting for the suggestion above. See you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, that's still not an option. Pandora not available. And who still has media files when you already have spotify?! I was considering the versa or ionic. But this is a deal breaker for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Nrtn, it's nice to see you around the forums! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product. Rest assured that our engineers and product development team use this information to further improve our products and services. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

I'd recommend taking a look at what @SantiR said and suggested in this post.

If there's any questions present, let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Yeah, read that already. Both suggestions of almost 2 years old.. With still no info available if it's going to be implemented. So that's likely never gonna happen or at least not anytime soon. Too bad, they say they listen to users. But then don't actually do anything with it. 

I like the charge 2. Had it for te past 2 years. But upgrading isn't worth it this way.. 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Nrtn! I totally understand where your concern is coming from. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This answer is not helpful and cannot possibly be considered a "solution" in english language.

Best Answer

It is such poor customer service that this has still not been resolved.

Has anyone tried using this software to transfer songs across from Spotify?

Best Answer

Any news on getting a Spotify app for the iconic? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Streaming is not the issue. Specifically it is the ability to store offline playlists within the Ionic for activity without the burden of the phone. Make it happen guys!

Best Answer
Yeah. This is probably going to be my last Fitbit. It is pretty
disappointing. I hate apple products, but soon enough, Android watches will
be caught up and out do Fitbit.
Best Answer

Can I return my Fitbit Ionic? It doesnt have spotify... if i knew that I would've just bought a Samsung watch.

Best Answer

You guys have had tons of time. Spotify is the largest non Apple music provider in the world .Just make the **ahem** integration already. Ionic has been out 2+ years .C'mon man!! 

Best Answer