Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify integrations

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

The main reason I am very excited about this watch is the music storage. Any plans on integrating with Spotify? Pandora doesn't work in NZ.

Cheers,

Ana

Moderator edit: Clarified subject 

Best Answer
247 REPLIES 247

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Christo007 and @Jgordon1. I´ll be glad to assist you with your Ionic and Spotify inquiry. 

You can check the Return Policy to see if you can return your Fitbit @Christo007 .

Thank you for your comments our team is working to improve the integrations and sometimes it takes time.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree with Jgordon1

Nobody from FitBit has even addressed if this is a possibility or not. Rip
off the bandaid already- if you aren't planning on doing it, let us all
know so we can move on with our lives & switch to an Apple, Samsung, or
Garmin.- Keeping us hanging on with the "possibility" of a Spotify
Integration, is downright dirty.

Moderator edit: removed personal information. 

Best Answer

Any update on adding Spotify yet? Thinking of selling my Fitbit for a watch that will work with Spotify 

Moderator edit: updated post and word choice.

Best Answer

I apologize for delayed response and welcome to the Fitbit Community @ChazDMitch and @roowoody. Thank you for your questions and comments regarding Spotify availability.

Currently I don't have information about this feature being available on Fitbit or if it won't be available at some time. I  understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured our team is always working to improve our products.

I appreciate your feedback and patience and thank you for visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Erick,

I see that you had replied on this matter 2-years ago, is there a way things can work out with more 3rd party apps?

Thanks.

Best Answer

You are exploring for 2 years now and what are the results?

It is the last time I buy a Fitbit product... Lot of promises at the product release then nothing. I am still waiting for my bank to be supported by fitbit pay. 

I will miss the battery life compared to competitors but that's all. 

Best Answer

Two years later and we still don't have Spotify on the ionic. I'm jumping ship to Garmin soon.  Many of the apps for the watch are uninspiring and the Strava app I would use doesn't connect. I'm very disappointed with this watch.

Best Answer
I know , it's a shame that spotify isn't available yet. 😕
Best Answer
0 Votes