Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify integrations

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

The main reason I am very excited about this watch is the music storage. Any plans on integrating with Spotify? Pandora doesn't work in NZ.

Cheers,

Ana

Moderator edit: Clarified subject 

Best Answer
247 REPLIES 247

ErickFitbit. Any update on Spotify? 

Best Answer

We definitely need Spotify. It’s good to see that Deezer is now there but I already subscribe to Spotify and don’t want to pay for both. 

Best Answer

Well, it has now been about a year.  We need to use Spotify on the iconic.  Is there now that option?  You cannot make a playlist with Pandora, and you guys should know that.

Best Answer

you can use free Premium Spotify in your country just download free Spotify Premium Apk

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would be great to have Spotify on my newly bought Ionic.  Based in UK and having issues with getting music on Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an update to this? This kind of ongoing avoidance and ignoring of client requests is disappointing and bad for the brand. At least tell us where the issue is?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I said it once and I’ll say it again,  send your Ionic back and watch magically as this is resolved 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone and Welcome to the new users! 

Thanks to all for sharing your interest on this feature, at the moment we don't have any updates my best advise is visiting the Feature Suggestions Board and voting for this idea. Any updates will be shared on this suggestions. 

See you around! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

Just take your time; feature is being requested for almost a year now 😇😎

Best Answer

This is not solved and still a major issue....

Best Answer

I would love spotify it would attract a lot of customers aswell please add spotify

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Erick! I was just looking for this info too 🙂

EOG
Best Answer
0 Votes

Voted. Only 3K votes so far. We should try harder .

Best Answer

I would love to see Spotify intergrated for the ionic. I was sad to see it was only Pandora for music. I could get way more use out of my Fitbit with Spotify. And I will def not pay for another subscription for the music portion. Look how many people are answering this post in the short amount of time. I know many more who have not even see this post would be happy. And this is not the only post. I have seen many more posts about people asking for Spotify intergration. Come on fitbit make us happy. We support you! Please support us!!!

Best Answer

It comes down to profit.
The end question is, would adding Spotify to devices help to sell more fitbits and make the company $$. Remember, Spotify would most likely want a percentage for allowing their service to be used.

Yes a lot of people want Spotify but if Fitbit don't see it as a significant selling point to sell an additional 1mil+ devices they aren't going to go out of their way to do it, especially for existing users. They aren't going to jump through hoops to add features for people that have already paid for their device.

Best Answer

Well if they want to continue to have customers then they will listen to the consumer. Why add these features if not everyone can use them? Why not just buy a different brand for a similar price? Similar brands offer many more app varieties. If a smartwatch is being offered especially for the price there should be a certain degree of customization. Not just customization in watch faces but to be able to experience every aspect of the watch not just a few.

Best Answer

BlackBerry HAD the same thinking.  Less innovation and lacking forward thinking will only lead to one conclusion.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree with you more. And they turned out to be a one hit wonder for some time but shortly got put out of business by other companies of continued innovation and companies that offered a wider range of user compatibility. IE: if you want maximize your blackberry capabilities then make sure your friends and business mainstream them. Orrrr continue to support the community and the community will support the seller by buying the product and accessories. What a terrible motto. Very similar to the tight knit apps built into the ionic and versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello it makes one yearling ! Whats new with Spotify ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ErickFitbit wrote:

@darkrider We are continuing to explore other music streaming options to further meet the needs of our users outside the U.S. but do not have any details to share at this time.

Hello it makes one year ! Whats new with Spotify ? 

Best Answer