Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to Wifi

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had no luck connecting to my home wifi [WPA2-Personal].  I have tried resetting my watch, disconnecting bluetooth etc.  Is there a number I can phone or any further instructions available to assist me with connection please?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @USAF-Larry  My Ionic shows Wi-Fi off in the About/IP address. When I reconnect via the app to my Wi-Fi it takes less than a minute and says Wi-Fi off again on the Ionic. And when I go back into the app under Wi-Fi setting it is at the initial setup page. 

On another note, my wife and daughter have no issues with their Charge 2 connecting on the same Wi-Fi with iPhone 6&7 with the same iOs. 

Ryan - Ohio
iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.1
Ionic, 27.31.1.16

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@FitKlassy, first verify that your WiFi router is set to support the 2.4GHz bandwidth, and is not restricted to 5GHz.    Also, check out the Fitibit help article, How do I connect my Fitbit watch to WiFi?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @USAF-Larry  My Ionic shows Wi-Fi off in the About/IP address. When I reconnect via the app to my Wi-Fi it takes less than a minute and says Wi-Fi off again on the Ionic. And when I go back into the app under Wi-Fi setting it is at the initial setup page. 

On another note, my wife and daughter have no issues with their Charge 2 connecting on the same Wi-Fi with iPhone 6&7 with the same iOs. 

Ryan - Ohio
iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.1
Ionic, 27.31.1.16
Best Answer
0 Votes
How do I verify my wifi router is set
To those specifications
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@FitKlassy try this link. 

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1171?p=ionic&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Ryan - Ohio
iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.1
Ionic, 27.31.1.16
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you - my settings are set correctly and it still won’t connect. Any other suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

i'm having the same issues so i cant say what works yet... sorry

Ryan - Ohio
iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.1
Ionic, 27.31.1.16
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to look at the solution but it would not come up for me.  How did you solve your connection problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes