Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Strava is not updating my data?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Strava app hasn't updated since 2/13. It uploads my runs to strava with no problem it just isn't letting me see them in the app. The last one it shows is from 2/13. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @Gestes1007, it's nice to see you around! Have you tried unlinking the connection from both Fitbit and Strava in your application settings and pairing again?  

Note that Strava will only sync GPS related activities. For more information, check out this article

Give this a shot and let me know if those steps work! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Revoked access from Fitbit settings and disconnected thru Strava app and still no luck.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Ionic Strava app was made by Fitbit, so I’d recommend contacting Fitbit support. 

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gestes1007wrote:

My Strava app hasn't updated since 2/13. It uploads my runs to strava with no problem it just isn't letting me see them in the app. The last one it shows is from 2/13. 

Same here. My runs are uploading fine to Strava and I can seem them from their website but the data hasn't been sync'ing back to my Ionic's app since 30/1 😞

I have tried authorising the app again from the Fitbit app but still no up to date data on my Ionic.

captain_caveman2k | UK
Ionic (Retired: Charge HR, Returned: Microsoft Band II)
Alienware 15 R2 (Windows 10), Lumia 950 (Windows 10 Mobile), Xbox One S
Best Answer
0 Votes